News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

That's it...Ted for Prez!

Started by Charger_Fan, December 31, 2007, 02:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

pettyfan43

As far as that interview   :thumbs:  :woohoo: :patriot:

But I have heard some other things that aren't quite so flattering, but it is from LONG LONG ago!

But all I can say is ....

You know this  :dancinglock: is gonna happen.

Lowprofile

Ted is Great! I don't know about Prez though.........maybe Sec. of Homeland Security!!   :D   :patriot: :2guns: :nixon: :rock: :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

pettyfan43

Quote from: Lowprofile on January 01, 2008, 12:17:22 AM
Ted is Great! I don't know about Prez though.........maybe Sec. of Homeland Security!!   :D   :patriot: :2guns: :nixon: :rock: :cheers:

I'd give Bin Laden 2 weeks with that scenario! Then he's DONE!!

TK73

"I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders"

:lol:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

my73charger

charger_mike75

He'd have my vote hands down.    :2thumbs:

2Gunz

That man is a loose cannon.

But given the options hes looking better and better.

69_500

So how did this thread slip through the cracks and not get the lock yet? Even though no one has argued yet, I figured several days ago it would get the lock before it even got started. :punkrocka:

ronv

Amen Ted! :yesnod: I reserve the right to protect my family, home and my '70 Charger R/T!

moparstuart

I LOVE TED's MUSIC  but like most celebrity's he should stay out of politic's

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mally69

Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2008, 09:35:33 AM

I beleive we need more people like him :Twocents:, Standing up for the the right to bear arms, which every year gets some small piece picked away from it :rotz:.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: shouldn't this thread be locked?..  :shruggy:

pettyfan43

Quote from: mally69 on January 06, 2008, 01:10:49 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2008, 09:35:33 AM

I beleive we need more people like him :Twocents:, Standing up for the the right to bear arms, which every year gets some small piece picked away from it :rotz:.

The way things are going, there won't be ANYTHING left of the constitution or bill of rights if some people get in office. It's a shame so many people forget that FREEDOM was what this country was built on.

:patriot: To Ted!

Dave22443

What I don't understand is why so many people seem to think this thread should be locked?

What is wrong with a civil duscussion about someone who supports our God given and constitutionally protected right to self defense?   :shruggy:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

RD

Quote from: TK73 on January 01, 2008, 02:06:33 AM
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders"

:lol:

that quote is absolutely fricken outstanding!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

you guys and your double standards.. 

pettyfan43

Quote from: Dave22443 on January 06, 2008, 06:24:09 PM
What I don't understand is why so many people seem to think this thread should be locked?

What is wrong with a civil duscussion about someone who supports our God given and constitutionally protected right to self defense?   :shruggy:

I COMPLETELY agree with you!!! But these things never seem to go well, Sooner or later, somebody gets mad because they don't agree with the viewpoint made.

Maybe it will stay civil and everyone can get along!

purple70rt

badass

Thats the motorcity mad man!  I like his hunting shows too until he starts bragging.
mopars best **** the rest

Afflyer

God bless the "Wango Tango" Man!!!  :2thumbs:

Every time I open up my secured Pelican Case and pull out my Walther P99 and revel in how it feels in my hand, I give thanks to men like Ted and those who wrote the 2nd Amendment.

Support the NRA!!!

Bradley  :patriot:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

badass

mopars best **** the rest

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Afflyer on January 09, 2008, 10:06:07 AM

Every time I open up my secured Pelican Case and pull out my Walther P99...
I had to Google up some pics of that one, I haven't seen one before. Man, there's a lot of plastic on that plinker, it must be pretty light, eh?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)