News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone make new fuse blocks

Started by troy.70R/T, December 30, 2007, 12:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Does any one know where I can but a new fuse block for my 70 Charger? how much are they?

moparguy01

in order to get them i think you have to buy the whole under dash wiring harness, which is damned spendy. it also depends on the exact one you need for your car, theres a bunch of them.

Troy

Quote from: y3chargerrt on December 30, 2007, 12:24:49 PM
Frank has them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bulkhead-CNTR-1966-1976-NOS-MoPar-ABCDE-GTX-300-Runner_W0QQitemZ150198571321QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10076QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
FYI - That's the bulkhead connector - not the fuse block. Although, he may have them somewhere in stock but no auction for them.

You may want to try these guys as well although they don't have a current auction for one either:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/valleyvintageautoparts/

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

y3chargerrt

Troy

Quote from: y3chargerrt on December 30, 2007, 12:48:01 PM
Thanks Troy I misread that.
Well, I know precisely because I need one as well (a bulkhead connector AND fuse block). This hobby can be frustrating...

Troy

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Troy

Just FYI - there's a guy selling a dash harness for a 70 on Moparts which includes the fuse block.

Troy

yellowcharger500

Hey Troy, I rewired my '70 with a new American AutoWire kit. I have the original fuse block and some of the original dash wire left over. If you can use it and want it, let me know and I'll give it to you. You can send me an e-mail with shipping info if you want.  Take care,  Jeff   p.s. you can check out my web site and see the kit I used.

troy.70R/T

well hello yellow charger it has been a ewhil since I have checked this post but if you still have the fuse block I am definantly interested.  my email is    charger.seventy@yahoo.com     thanks again and I hope you still have it.

yellowcharger500

Hi Troy! Sorry I have not replied sooner too! I've sent a PM. I still have the box off of my Charger. You are more than welcome to whatever pieces you need. Take care,  Jeff 

troy.70R/T