News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to send headlight motor for a rebuild

Started by troy.70R/T, December 30, 2007, 11:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Where do is the best place to send my 70- charger headlight motor to be rebuilt? how much will it cost? how long does it take? I want to be sure that I will get my origional motor back not just exchanged

Shakey

Quote from: troy.70R/T on December 30, 2007, 11:33:41 AM
Where do is the best place to send my 70- charger headlight motor to be rebuilt? how much will it cost? how long does it take? I want to be sure that I will get my origional motor back not just exchanged

Many answers to your questions can be found on this site.  The advanced search feature works excellent and will speed up the process with regards to getting answers.

:cheers:

Highway by the Sea

Call (920) 993-7360 and ask for Bob Garvin.  He sold me a good one a few years ago on Ebay for my former 74 Charger (with a 72 front hideaway headlights) and he fixes them too.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

troy.70R/T

Sorry for the late late reply :shruggy: Finally got back around to the head light motor. thanks for the advice and links. Troy