News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor shifter pics needed

Started by 4aThrill, December 30, 2007, 12:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

I need a pic on where the brackets go for a floor shifter where it sits and screws into. I have the brackets already for the floor shifter just need a pic on there they are located on the trans hump. This is for a 71 Charger 500

Ghoste

I can give you a scan from the fsm but it's just a line drawing so it isn't as if there are measurements on it or anything.  Will that work?

***EDIT***  strike that, because as I take a closer look at the fsm for 71, the Charger console they depict is for a 67 to 70 style.  I don't know that it's the same.  If no one else has it, I have the Challenger fsm for 70 and I think the console and shifter attachment is the same is it not? (but I'm sure somebody here will have it)

4aThrill

That will work for now, just to get an general idea on what goes where will hopefully shead some light on some things

Ghoste

4aThrill

not really but thankx for the help, got me  :scratchchin: thou

Ghoste

You could set up your linkage and shifter.  Once they are in place, that is basically where the shifter would have to go.

RD

here are some
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

4aThrill

sweet that works thankx, I found one in the manual last night but this is much clearer where and how everything goes and such. :drool5: