News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XP29G8B269602 - 1968 Dodge Charger - General Lee Conversion

Started by JoeyGowdy, December 24, 2007, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the Before, During and After pictures ?

Awesome... YEE-HAW!!!!!
54 (45.4%)
Terrible... slaughtered!!!
36 (30.3%)
I don't know.
29 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 119

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

nelson_audet

verry nice joey...

i am into looking to purchase the centerpiece of a 69 grille for modify my 68 into a 69 front...
69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

68charger383

Quote from: jaak on August 19, 2009, 04:13:56 PM
:2thumbs:

BTW....hows that 4x4 Delorean project coming along?

Jason

Hey Joey,

saw this and thought about your project.

These are probably as common as a general lee flag sticker on a charger site, but here is a replica flux capacitor in case you need one. http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Flux-Capacitor-Replica/dp/B000ZM0Q4I
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Landonsrt

Quote from: 68charger383 on September 10, 2009, 09:55:35 PM
Quote from: jaak on August 19, 2009, 04:13:56 PM
:2thumbs:

BTW....hows that 4x4 Delorean project coming along?

Jason

Hey Joey,

saw this and thought about your project.

These are probably as common as a general lee flag sticker on a charger site, but here is a replica flux capacitor in case you need one. http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Flux-Capacitor-Replica/dp/B000ZM0Q4I

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: jaak on August 19, 2009, 04:13:56 PMBTW....hows that 4x4 Delorean project coming along?
Still working on it, you can follow it's progress here: http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=11226&referrerid=2903

Quote from: Landonsrt on August 19, 2009, 07:52:51 PMGuess they like the car, not the owner. And dude, stop changing your avatar every five seconds on here!!!
Probably true... it auto rotates everytime you refresh the page... http://www.signavatar.com

Quote from: teamroth on August 19, 2009, 08:23:24 PMShit Joey, if I had your money, I'd throw mine away...
Thanks... I think.   :scratchchin:

Quote from: 68charger383 on September 10, 2009, 09:55:35 PMHey Joey, saw this and thought about your project. These are probably as common as a general lee flag sticker on a charger site, but here is a replica flux capacitor in case you need one. http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Flux-Capacitor-Replica/dp/B000ZM0Q4I
Thanks for keeping me in mind, I'll probably build it from scratch... Sams and Home Depot are packed with nice junk that can be made into BttF props.  :popcrn:

JoeyGowdy

Brock Lee

It looks like you painted it like a 68 with the argent vertical fins?

JoeyGowdy

JoeyGowdy

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

JoeyGowdy

Neal_J

Charming avatar pic with the gun.  

You're a consistently class act, Gowdy.

jaak

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on January 12, 2010, 08:13:10 PM
Quote from: teamroth on January 05, 2010, 10:10:49 PM
I thought you sold it?

Err... no, what made you think that?

:scratchchin:   :icon_smile_question:

I thought you had it for sale too, there was an eBay auctions 2-3 months ago with pics of your charger on it.

Jason

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JoeyGowdy

bull

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: bull on January 13, 2010, 11:32:59 AM
Have you ever heard of multiple personality disorder, Joey?

Yes, not that we know of, yet I've been told we have a bipolar disorder...

but that's way offtopic for this thread, make one in offtopic discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9IQymh5sfw

:nana:

jb666

Arthu®

You still have the questionable honor of being by far the most disturbing member on this board.
Striving for world domination since 1986

bull

Yea, he's a psychotic and annoying freak but seems to an an affable psychotic and annoying freak for the most part... as near as I can tell. :shruggy: I believe that's the highest compliment I've ever paid Gowdy.

MoparManJim

Okay, I been holding back on this but I can't anymore. Why did 31 people say he "terrible... slaughtered" his car for? it no worst then when someone takes a charger and hacks it up to make a pro street car out of it where the car loose it's whole rear frame area.. Now that is terrible. I don't see where he slaughtered his car at, at all. 

Now about the big mack, I have a friend of mine that ate 12 paties at one time as well in front of afew friends to show us he could. So Gowdy, I will have to say if might have to up to more beef paties well maybe 3 more  :smilielol:. I always though 10 was alot but when my friend did 12 I was  :o. After he was done eating I did ask him where in the heck did he put them all at. Still today all my friends still hasn't top him yet and I even tryed once and failed  :lol:

Landonsrt

I think the whole deal with rowdy is when he started posting youtube links of his crazy ex girlfriend and how strange he was with the reaction. Some people havent dealt with that... Why didnt you just buy a 69 since youve tried to turn your 68 into one?

MoparManJim

Quote from: Landonsrt on January 14, 2010, 05:01:17 PM
I think the whole deal with rowdy is when he started posting youtube links of his crazy ex girlfriend and how strange he was with the reaction. Some people havent dealt with that... Why didnt you just buy a 69 since youve tried to turn your 68 into one?

I don't want to hi-jack this thread but I will asnwer your question how ever though. I couldn't find a '69 but rather a '68. And with parts being enter change-able I just swaped out the center part of the grill was all. I like both '68's and '69's so this way I have both worlds. Or was you asking Joey here that question?

Landonsrt

I was asking joey. Wondering if thats where some people might have been going with the slaughtered vote.

JoeyGowdy