News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

chickenhawks did a job on the saints.hate the hawks, but to dethrone the saints is incredible :yesnod: thought hassleback got hurt when he fell. guess he was trying to draw the flag
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

can you believe those jets :2thumbs: colts are gone and now if we win we go to pittsburgh :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 08, 2011, 11:07:49 PM
can you believe those jets :2thumbs: colts are gone and now if we win we go to pittsburgh :yesnod:

I'm glad, I hate the Colts. I am 2 for 2 for the day....now if that carries through tomorrow that would be good.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ponch ®

Quote from: The70RT on January 08, 2011, 11:25:26 PM

I'm glad, I hate the Colts. I am 2 for 2 for the day....now if that carries through tomorrow that would be good.

up until this morning I would have insisted that common sense dictates that the Ravens will obliterate the Chiefs...but after today Im not so sure.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Quote from: The70RT on January 08, 2011, 11:25:26 PM

I don't hate the Colts but I'd love to crack a 2x4 over Manning's head. Anyway, as you were.

ACUDANUT

The Jet's QB couldn't throw a decent pass to save his life...Happy they were able to beat the Colts though.. :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

no joke, sanchez couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. we were yelling at him from here :2thumbs: wide open and throw the ball 5 feet over the guys head and they were only 10 yards apart. happened all through the second half :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Is he the original "dirty sanchez" LOL  :smilielol:

nvrbdn

ok, we join the ranks of our raider fan friends :icon_smile_blackeye: things wern't pretty. but the up side is, last to first in 1 year with one of the best running backs in football. im ready for fall :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TK73

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

The70RT

I guess we still suck. We had a good time for a little while though.

nvrbdn

awesome pics. a little chilly, thanks for posting :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
awesome pics. a little chilly, thanks for posting :2thumbs:

your welcome buddy.....yesss it was!

BB1

Delete my profile

bull

Quote from: TK73 on January 09, 2011, 04:29:56 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ACUDANUT

I'd like to see the Bears and the Jets in the Superbowl. :Twocents:

learical1

Bruce

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

A couple videos I found on YouTube.  The first one would be better watched with the volume down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65XRn-j7fA

Tamba Hali highlights.  Pay the man Pioli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wO80k01cn0

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1652

Here's another big reason why the Chiefs should re-sign Tamba Hali
Chiefs outside linebacker Tamba Hali asked me not to repeat it. Not yet, anyway.

It was early December, and I was interviewing Hali for a Sunday story about his background, contract situation and ability to stay quiet through adverse conditions. Toward the end of the conversation, he mentioned that he had been injured all season.

How badly?

He pointed to his right shoulder, which he said had a tear in it. Then to his left shoulder, which he said had a partial tear in it, too. Then to a foot, which also had a torn muscle in it.

Hali led the AFC with 14 1/2 sacks with two torn shoulders and a tear in a foot. He was named to his first Pro Bowl last night and will replace one of two Pittsburgh linebackers. On that Friday afternoon, he asked me to withhold the specifics of his injuries so that opponents wouldn't target those body parts during games.

But that says an awful lot about Hali, the Chiefs' only legitimate pass-rusher and a player who has been a model citizen in the organization since Scott Pioli and Todd Haley took over. Hali doesn't complain or question coaches; he does his work mostly in silence and in a way that tends to inspire his teammates.

Now, it's also clear that was playing through several severe injuries because he realized his value to the team.

"People are pointing their fingers to me," he said that day. " 'You're the rusher. You're the rusher.' "

Hali's contract, which he signed after being a first-round pick in 2006, expired after the 2010 season. He is, in effect a free agent, and as of recently, the team and Hali's agent weren't close to a new deal. That can, of course, change quickly, but Hali's side wouldn't be surprised if he is tagged as Kansas City's franchise player, assuming that survives a new collective bargaining agreement. That would essentially extend Hali for one year and pay him the average of the league's top-five salaries at his position. It would be a short-term fix, but players aren't typically satisfied with being franchised.

Hali said that day in December that he wants to remain in Kansas City; that he likes the defense, enjoys his teammates, and respects Haley.

The Chiefs might draft another pass rusher in April's draft, but the team has to realize that today's NFL teams need at least two players who can pressure the quarterback, and perhaps more than that, this team needs players who are willing to do things the Chiefs' way, won't question authority, and will play through pain. Even severe pain.

It's doubtful the Chiefs will let him get away, but the longer this negotiation plays out, the future becomes murkier for a player that seems to exemplify precisely what this team is looking for.

The70RT

Cool. If you go to Chiefs.com you can see all the press conferences and all the 2010 season highlights.

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

good video's thanks for the post. being out of the area i dont hear as much about the chiefs.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 24, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
good video's thanks for the post. being out of the area i dont hear as much about the chiefs.

Me neither.  A Chiefs site I frequent keeps me up to date.  They're a hard core bunch with other team fans regular posters'.  There's no such thing as a locked thread because of someone's feelings getting hurt there.   ;)  It can be pretty brutal some times.

Up to the hour Chiefs news 24/7, Chiefsplanet.

472 R/T SE

ACUDANUT

Dang, it's time again to await the FNL and the Chiefs.  Baseball bores me.