News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

petty ride along 59.00 to ride 3 laps discount code

Started by moparstuart, November 27, 2007, 09:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

IF you wanna go fast in a current style nascar ride  59.00  www.1800BEPETTY.COM PROMOTIONAL CODE  7PR07
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Howie

I wanted to drive a nascar but it was either that or parts for my wingcar. The charger won

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on November 27, 2007, 09:33:40 AM
IF you wanna go fast in a current style nascar ride  59.00  www.1800BEPETTY.COM PROMOTIONAL CODE  7PR07

I got one too a copuiple days ago. I wouldn't think Kansas Speedway is doing this in the winter??
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on November 27, 2007, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on November 27, 2007, 09:33:40 AM

I got one too a copuiple days ago. I wouldn't think Kansas Speedway is doing this in the winter??
it says you buy your ticket now before january 1st and they can use them all year    this is just the ride along program not the driving experience but i'm sure you can upgrade
   ride along you actually get to go faster ( NO rev limited because of the experienced driver) 

chargerman68

wow thats great

maybe a b-day present to me for vegas trip..... :2thumbs:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

moparstuart

kyle petty and his wife and in kansas city today  to see about opening a New victory juction camp here also .
  they are great and hope they do it