News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who else took a ride in their rod today?

Started by Hemidoug, November 22, 2007, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommymac

Hey,Hemi 68 Will the display be up and running during X-mass,Im comming to town then Id love to see it.Where exactly is it held.

WheresMyCharger

Took mine on a 25 minute ride to the storage barn, parked till April.
Have you seen my old '69 Charger??
       *XP29H9B324356*

RT DAVE

No more joyrides in WI.  They salted the roads last wednesday.    I drove my mag and did a 25 ft burnout yesterday.  Does that count?   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on November 23, 2007, 04:18:04 PM
Hey Troy, didn't you get the memo to park Dana the other way? Looks like the other 3 cars in the photo have their noses towards the outside.  :shruggy:

There are actually 6 cars composing the club's display, I was in the middle on my row........ And, this is the best side to show........  You can see the dash a lot better this way..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: tommymac on November 25, 2007, 08:23:12 PM
Hey,Hemi 68 Will the display be up and running during X-mass,Im comming to town then Id love to see it.Where exactly is it held.

AutoRama is only held over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.... But, IM/email me and we can hook up if the timing's right.. I can show ya my six pack '70 and my '68 hemi Charger R/T if it's home from the shop........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection