News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

another crook selling on ebay

Started by almerkel, November 21, 2007, 11:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almerkel

I wanted to warn all of you about a seller on ebay that is selling stuff that is poor quality.  I bought horns for my charger.  He represented them as on good order.  I received then and they were rusted open and the rivets around them broken open.  I stupidly sent in positive feedback with inspecting the horns before hand,  My bad!!!

I tried ti return the horns-he basically said forget it. 
Use caution with seller "backintime80" He is Mark Webb, 655 Co Rd., Hollywood, AL 35752.  Especially watch for the horns.  I returned them to him.  He may resell them to another stupid buyer like me. 

If anyone knows this person, please let him know I sent this message to all of you.  Pass the word.  If anyone would like to see the correspondence I would be glad to send it.   :icon_smile_angry:

Charger_Fan

I'm unclear...why would you send the horns back to him if he's not willing to work with you?

Anyway, that sucks. It would be nice if more eGouge sellers were honest. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

almerkel

They were no good and I wanted to give him a last chance to see what he sent and maybe send good horns.  He may have made a mistake and sent the wrong ones!!??   ::)I doubt that I will ever get anything.  I have learned a good lession.

darkfiire5000

Dude I was buying a charger hood on the swap meet on this website and the guy tried to screw me by keeping my money and not sending me the hood. So I know how it feels.

69charger2002

i just got a couple parts from him. the parts were as described, but the 70 tail bezel got bent BAD from it having no protection. i knew there was a problem when the "do not bend" sign going down the side.. was bent
ah well, no ttotally his fault i guess but it sure made that piece useless
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

JerseyJoe

FWIW,
eBay works great only when there's two honest people doing business............... It wasn't a ton of cash, ......................  :flame:

EDIT/UPDATE:After this post I was contacted by the seller to rectify our situation! And now it's been a few weeks and they've disappeared again... Sux 'cause they seem to be very active members of this board  :down:

chargerman68

Quote from: JerseyJoe on November 21, 2007, 10:58:57 PM
FWIW,
eBay works great only when there's two honest people doing business............... It wasn't a ton of cash, ......................  :flame:

EDIT/UPDATE:After this post I was contacted by the seller to rectify our situation! And now it's been a few weeks and they've disappeared again... Sux 'cause they seem to be very active members of this board  :down:

HEY SOME OF US HAVE JOBS WHICH REQUIRE TRAVELING ALOT
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

TUFCAT

bull

All right you two. Ten paces, turn and shoot.

AKcharger

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

A383Wing