News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

are there any cheap decent seat covers out there for a 68?

Started by MikeMacCham, November 05, 2007, 06:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeMacCham

the funds are going towards the engine right now so I was wondering if anyone had a cheap pair of seat covers they would recomend that fit. My interiors black and i'm not to picky for now
"YOU MEAN SHINANIGANS!?"

resq302

Try this person.  He is a really good friend of mine and makes custom seat covers.  He is a true, die hard, Mopar guy and stands behind his work 100%.  His name is Chris McMahon.  If you talk to him, tell him Brian with the 69 Charger from NJ says hi.

Here is his web site.  http://www.onlineupholsteryandmore.com/index.asp
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

onebadmopar

i bought a set from onlineupholstery their not 100% correct but they fir good and were simple to put on basically take seat tracks off cur all the hogrings off slip new covers on stretch and rehog ring  and done they look pretty good specially a day or 2 sitting in hot sun :) cost 200 bucks for all for since mine isnt original and is simply a driver was the way to go for me

JimShine

My buddy has a set in his 69 Charger. They seem nice and sturdy, though they are far from accurate in appearance.

MikeMacCham

sweet so is that the same place as previously recomended?
"YOU MEAN SHINANIGANS!?"

1BAD68

I bought a set from him a couple years ago, I think he still sells them on Ebay.
Nice seat covers.
:2thumbs:

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

resq302

Yes, Chris McMahon (online upholstery and more) sells them on ebay.  He also does custom door panels (lower ones) and a whole lot of other stuff.  I have known Chris for years.  Great stand up person with a real attention to quality and customer service. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

moparsons

Thanks guys!!! I just emailed Chris about maybe doing my Dart seats. This site is great! :2thumbs: