News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Leaf Fighting Vehicle

Started by Guns N Rotors, November 03, 2007, 03:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guns N Rotors

The leaves are really coming down now.

This is how I deal with them. :D
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

bull

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

You need one of these too just to be cool while mowing your lawn :D

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Muscles

Hey man where do I get one of those motorcycle mowers?

my73charger

How much does one of those suckers (pun intended :D) cost anyway?  I have a sweeper but want an upgrade.

Guns N Rotors

Quote from: my73charger on November 05, 2007, 11:19:10 AM
How much does one of those suckers (pun intended :D) cost anyway?  I have a sweeper but want an upgrade.

my73charger,

That is an Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac. It's about $1000 bucks, It does an excellent job on the leaves.

The going rate for leaf removal in my area is $75 per hour. I was quoted $450 to do my one acre
yard per year. I figured it paid for it's self in within three years.

It literally turns the leaves to powder. I compost the leaves for 5 or 6 months then I spread the compost
around the trees in the turning radius of my tractor.

If you have one acre or more to take care of, I highly recommend this machine.

Home Depot is selling Agri-Fab products but I have never seen this implement at my local store.

Here is a link for it at Northern Tool; http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_201882_201882

I hope this helps!  :2thumbs:
GnR
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

my73charger

Thanks for the info Guns N Rotors!  Definitely on my list of things I got to have.  :2thumbs:

70charginglizard

Just be like me and don't grow any tree's in your yard what so ever....problem solved.  :2thumbs:

My neighbor has a bunch of um and I just sit out on my back deck drinking a nice ice cold one and watch as he sits there and racks all day.  :lol:
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

I don't have any trees either...not really by my choice, though. I'd really like the shade in the summer, but don't mind doing without the clogged rain gutters & raking the lawn in the fall.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

my73charger

Well since I have lived here I have taken out about 6 trees but I want a few around.  Speaking of neighbors, thats half my problem.  I pick my leaves up and he doesn't get his lazy butt out to do his and the first windy day all of his dang leaves blow over to my side.  :flame:

moparstuart

Quote from: my73charger on November 06, 2007, 05:56:10 PM
Well since I have lived here I have taken out about 6 trees but I want a few around.  Speaking of neighbors, thats half my problem.  I pick my leaves up and he doesn't get his lazy butt out to do his and the first windy day all of his dang leaves blow over to my side.  :flame:
thats my plan too wait for the wind
  then no more leaves 

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE