News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photo-restoration

Started by alfanta, November 02, 2007, 09:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfanta

I brightened and cleaned up some old photos for Dads69 on his thread for mopar pictures, and I figured id offer the service to others. Just post up the highest resolution scan you can up here and I will brighten/clean it up for you. I know there are lots of people that can do this themselves, but I also know many of you dont have photo editing programs so im here to help you. :yesnod:

I could probably even remove some stuff if you dont want it in there. (ie annoying ex that somehow is in a photo of your precious 1973 charger...not that I ever wanted to do that  :smilielol:)

Before:
After:

so just post them up and Ill see what i can do

700jfm

Charger_Fan

Wow, faceless Mopar restorers. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

alfanta

way to start off with a challenging one ;). looks like you doubled the size of it and then sharpened it. Ill see what I can do with it later, but my maxima blew up so I have to go try and fix that now:RantExplode:

700jfm

This was my first try at posting a photo on the internet and using photo bucket with dial up :brickwall: was not trying to hide faces

ca 69charger

alfanta, here one of my Charger in the early 70's

Larry

ca 69charger

Here's one of my 68 Buick GS. From the mid 80's

Larry

alfanta

:cheers:

and 700 im still trying to see what I can do with yours, but contrary to CSI you cant add detail that isnt there.

ca 69charger

Thanks Alfanta, that sure cleaned them pictures up good :2thumbs:.

Larry

alfanta

no problem. thos horizontal lines on the first one kida bug me though. but sweet cars none the less.

Khyron

I hope those are pen marks and not little curly hairs :puke:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

700jfm