News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my first pics.

Started by 700jfm, October 30, 2007, 08:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

700jfm

Can anybody help me with this sheet my son and I got the charger four years ago that's when the pic's were made.

41husk

Nice project, there used to be a decoder on this site or a link to a site that decodes.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TripleBlackGator

Here is a brief list:

318 2 bbl
904 transmission
2:71 axle
White sidewall tires 7.75
Light blue metallic paint
Dark blue B7 interior- leather
SE package ( I think) Leather seats, woodgrain dash, hood mounted signals and more
Arm rest cushion between front seats
Head rests
Tinted glass
Drivers mirror
Clock
3 speed wipers
Pedal dress up kit

Like I said it's a quick list. If you look at most of the sales codes and there is a digit below a certain option then the car should have that option on it.
Maybe somewill will give you a more complete rundown.

Good luck!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Tom_440

How does the car look today?

This site should get you started decoding:

http://www.mopar1.us/build.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

And so will this one ;)

www.1969chargerregistry.com

Also might I add...you are the 1500th Charger I have in my registry!  :cheers:

Sorry no prize though ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

700jfm

Thanks for the link And the car is broke down to the bone and at the sandblasters as for my registry number that's my employee number at work I think I will buy a lotto ticket today.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

700jfm

If I did win the first thing I would buy is the stand up lee and give it to Amanda :yesnod:

RD

Quote from: 700jfm on October 30, 2007, 04:50:16 PM
If I did win the first thing I would buy is the stand up lee and give it to Amanda :yesnod:

U DA MAN!!!  I like this guy already  :2thumbs:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

700jfm

This it how the car looked before I took it to the sandblasters a couple of weeks ago. We had to stop work on the car about four years ago, But before we did I shot primer and then sealer to keep it from rusting. Sorry about the pic's size and rotation but I'm trying.