News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar to supply drag racing package for 2009 Challenger

Started by trev0006, October 26, 2007, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trev0006

Mopar to supply drag racing package for 2009 Challenger

Chrysler is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the 1968 Hemi Dart and Hemi Barracuda "package" cars next year, iconic vehicles that functioned as factory-built Dodge and Plymouth drag racing cars. What does that mean to you? Put it this way: if there's one thing the American automobile industry knows how to do, it's how to cash in on its hard-earned heritage.

Hence the announcement that Mopar will be launching what is essentially a new "package" car program to be based on the upcoming 2009 Dodge Challenger. The program, consisting of race and off-road use only parts, will focus on upgrades intended to boost the output of the third generation Hemi V-8. Other parts will be available, including a limited number of complete Dodge Challenger Drag Racing packages -- all of which designed with the goal of producing a focused drag car from the production vehicle.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/aftermarket/mopar-to-supply-drag-racing-package-for-2009-challenger/7229483+w600+cr1+re0+ar1/2009-dodge-challenger.jpg
Dodge video collection

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............