News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IT"S FINALLLLLLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Started by HITMAN 149, October 25, 2007, 10:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys.... :cheers:
i had my  :police: SGT'S test tonight..... FINALLY!!!!!! hahahaha (as some of you may or may not know!?!?!) well it's been a rough couple months.... been going to study class twice a week 4 hours each class for the last 18 weeks!!!!!!!! AND that's NOT counting all the other SELF study time.. for reading & taking practice tests... hours on end at the library!!! oh yea... and i also work steady midnights.... so it's been very stresssssful!!!(no wonder i lost like 30 lbs... kinda cool!!!  :icon_smile_cool:... just not the healthy way though!!!LOL!!)

well my test was tonight at 6:00, 2 1/2 hrs for 90 questions.... (on everything and anything pertaining to NJ LAW'S!!!!). NOOOOOO more dragging my 35lb  :o duffel bag full of books to class or the library or wherever else i needed to take it!!!!!!!! hahahaha
SO NOW IT"S OFF TO HOBOKEN FOR A NIGHT OF MANY  :cheers:  :cheers:, with all the other guys who took it!!!!!!!!! oh and also get each other all riled up about the questions & answers!!!..who had this & who had that!!! LOL we won't get our results for at LEAST 12 WEEKS!!! :shruggy:  funny.. cause in class when we took practice tests..we got the results in 10 minutes!!! hahahah but it takes the state of NJ at least 12 weeks!!!!!! hahahah geeeee go figure ::)!! LOL
THANKS   :cheers: TO ALL WHO WISHED ME LUCK!!!.... and for those who didn't!?!?!?....well..... just watch out if your in hoboken!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
i'll catch you guys later on... late tomorrow after my hangover!!!!!!!!!!
mua-hahahahahaha
:cheers:
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

bull

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mean 318

Awesome, drink to health and kicking that tests ass! :cheers:

Forza

Congrats man, now you can spend your nights having people whine to you  :D My uncle was a Sgt for the Denver PD for 15 years, you'll definatley be on your toes more now  ;)

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NYCMille

All the best man! Now I definitely owe you a beer.  :cheers:

mikepmcs

Glad to hear it's over.  I wish you well.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Back N Black

SnoPro440

Good job John, I'm sure you aced it.  Let us know how many cold ones were consumed.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

41husk

Congrats, Hitman, How mant doughnuts do you have to eat to pass the Sgt Test? :smilielol: :rofl:  For real good luck and hope you don't get a DUI on the way home.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

i'm sure you aced it man    now you can relax

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lowprofile

Congrats Bro!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

HITMAN 149

hahahaha funny stuff guys!!!  :cheers: and lowprofile..my friend has that patch on the inside of his locker!! LOL :2thumbs:
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i just got home a lil while ago!!! we didn't get back from the city till around 7am!!! OFHAAAAA!!! hicup!! ouch..da head!!!
i feel like i got hit by a freight train!!! OMG!!!!  :icon_smile_blackeye: hangover city!!!!!!!!!!!
i stayed at my mom's OR i should say i passed out at my mom's this morn!! hehehe we started out at a bar/club in hoboken (where i work)...then we made our way over to the city (NYC)...they stay open till 4am!! and later if your at the right place!!!  :yesnod:!! hehehe
then picked up some beer and made our way back to hoboken hung out & harrassed a bunch of the guys who were working!!! heheheh
yea that was some sight a bunch of us strolling (really stumbling!!! LOL) into HQ to say hi!! and get rides home!!! hahahaha
when i finaly woke up at my mom's...she said.. "oh and don't you look wonderfull!!!" hahahaha!!!
:cheers:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

:2thumbs:

That's how I roll.  I have to start out getting a ride though. :icon_smile_big:

Well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70charger_boy

Congrats, on the test and is it true about cops liking donuts?

HITMAN 149

yea i hear ya mike!!!! hahahah yeaaaa there was NOOOO way any of us were driving anywhere last night...or should i say this morning!!! LOL

and easy there Don Corleone!!!! hahaha who doesn't like donuts!?!?!?! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Steve P.

Quote from: bull on October 25, 2007, 10:33:12 PM
Congrats! I hope you score well.

Same here....  Don't get too hammmmmmmered..  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Congrats!  :cheers: It's alway's better when a true Charger lover turns out to be a cop!  :D (Not that we would ever break the speed limit! :smilielol:  :poke:  :sarcasmalert: :boogie:  So when do you hear the results?  :shruggy:
Mr.& Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

firefighter3931

Congrats John....hope you score well enough to get promoted.....more Charger funds !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

400/6/PAC

HITMAN 149

thanks everyone!! :cheers:
man i'm still reeling from thurs night/morn!!! offfhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL

yea more charger fund$ would be verrrry nice!!! :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 27, 2007, 10:47:44 PM
thanks everyone!! :cheers:
man i'm still reeling from thurs night/morn!!! offfhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL