News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which bed decal!?!?!? thanks DS!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, October 23, 2007, 10:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

i've been looking for a bed side decal for my 2001 RAM 1500. and i saw one that i liked... but the stripe was too thick, like on a 69. and since i have a 68.. i'm a lil impartial to the dual stripe... so i asked OUR GOOD PHOTOSHOP MASTER BUDDY DS!!!  :cheers:  :cheers:  if he could mock up some of my ideas to see what they would look like on my truck!! and of course being the great guy he his to hook us up..... well you get the point!!
i think they came out awesome!!!!!!!!! thanks again DS   :cheers:  :cheers:!!!

so i wanted to share them & get some opinions and feedback..... i'm still undecided at which one i'm gonna have made up!?!?!?  I think they all look friggggin awesome!!  it's a tough choice!?!?!?
what do you guys think????
thanks...
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SnoPro440

Number 3 looks good.  Wonder what it would look like with MOPAR under the Skull??
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

NYCMille

BigBlackDodge

Wonder how it would look if the M could be morphed into a skull................

BBD

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dongar69

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on October 23, 2007, 12:00:22 PM
Wonder how it would look if the M could be morphed into a skull................

BBD

Yea, an M in the skull

Nacho-RT74

1 with shots... that would mean just bullets catch mopars :P
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

HITMAN 149

hehehehe i knew the majority of guys would say the MOPAR one.
geeeeee hmmmm could this be a mopar site?!?!? hahahahah. i was just thinkin of somthing different... custom that nobody would have.
i do like the mopar one myself... and the other two also!! hahahaha
we shall see. :shruggy:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

VPFD13

GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

71ChallengeHer

I like #1 because it has a cleaner look. No bullet holes. I don't like them in the stripe. Maybe if they were somewhere else. :scratchchin:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Fitz73Chrgr

How about one without anything on it.  Just like a 68 stripe.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

mikepmcs

Quote from: TK73 on October 23, 2007, 02:28:27 PM
#2  with no bulltit holies...

bulls don't have tits do they? Well I guess they might have, but they are useless as far as the saying goes.

parapraxis, on the move. :icon_smile_big:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

firefighter3931

I like #3 with no bullet holes.  :yesnod:

Put your personal signature on that truck !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

HITMAN 149

actually the bullet holes would just be an add on by me.. using those lil fake bullet hole stickers.. cause as it was explained to me.. that if you have a decal with little holes or crevaces.. dirt/dust & road grime will get in there and pit the paint.. if you don't wash you vehicle all the time!?!?!? so the lil bullet holes would just be added on top of the stripe.
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Charger_Croatia

I prefer #1, but if you like something different/personal than #3 is the choice.  :yesnod:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

remta1

Yeah 1 and 3 combined like so ... forgive my feeble attempt at drawing im sure Ds  could make something cool

HITMAN 149

hmmmmm i see your idea...with a lil fine tunning it would be pretty cool!!!
:2thumbs:
moparunisher!!!!!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bronzeT5

I totally agree. AWESOME IDEA!!!! Well anyways, Im off to bed
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

HITMAN 149

it's about time young man!!!!!!!!!!!! and i don't wanna hear any of that  noise you call music!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
later.......
01 BMW 740i SPORT