News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cruise pics from Sunday 10/21/07

Started by NYCMille, October 23, 2007, 09:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

About twice a month a bunch of buddies with the New York Motor Club get together and go for a cruise - well, this Sun. was one of those Sunday's... there were some pretty wild cars there and as usual I'm usuall one of the only musclecars there... take a look.

Cheers - Mike

Brock Samson

Great Pics and cool rides,.. but why in hell would anyone order a Lambo in gray?..  :shruggy:

like to see more pics of your Ride BTW...  :yesnod:

RD

you have a cool car club, not just because of the cars, but because foreign and domestic cars can come together without the "he said, she said, my car is better because its American/_________ <-- put name of country there, crap"

thanks for the pics.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

NYCMille

Hey Brock -

That's not just any Lambo - it's a Gallardo Superleggera: 530hp V10, 0-60 in 3.8sec and carbon fiber body. It is one SERIOUS car. They also come in orange as well.

HITMAN 149

:cheers: mike...
i Love the one of the NY trooper walking up to your friends car!!!!!!! i guess he got a "warning" and a "nice car"??? LOL
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ds440

I'll take one of each please...

I love the Ariel Atom.  It's like a shifter kart on crack. :2thumbs:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ds440 on October 23, 2007, 10:37:10 AM

I love the Ariel Atom.  It's like a shifter kart on crack. :2thumbs:
I wondered what that was, haven't seen one before. Purty cool. :icon_smile_cool: The Lambo's don't do too much for me, but the musclecars looked good! :yesnod:

Was the top pic real? Did he get a ticket? :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

I wonder if JohnTPR was on duty :scratchchin:

Sure was a lot of $$$$ out there.....some of those cars probably cost more than my house........  I'm definitely in the wrong business :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

Honestly the average car price on this run was over $150k... it was pretty nuts. :o

chargerboy69

Quote from: NYCMille on October 23, 2007, 02:26:38 PM
Honestly the average car price on this run was over $150k... it was pretty nuts. :o

Wow. That must suck to have that kind of money.  :o

Great pictures. As usual, your car looks great. Thanks for posting them.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

chargerrt

Aside from loving the classic iron there I REALLY love the BMW M6...they are niiiice

Brock Samson

them bmws audis and mercs are a dime a dozen round here, i'm talking the Ms the Ss and the AMGs too,.. folks still chattin on thier cell phones while pulling right in front without looking, freakin asswipes.  :slap:

pull up along side any German Junk recently?..

I have...  :D

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 23, 2007, 09:25:33 AM
but why in hell would anyone order a Lambo in gray?..  :shruggy:

Because apperentley the owner likes gray :slap: :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Red Ram

Not liking the Audi R8. Looks very plain next to the other cars...not to mention the christmas tree lights around the headlights and floor mat shaped carbon fiber on the sides.  :shruggy:
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Charger_Croatia

Definitely some nice cars were there. Thanks for pictures. :cheers:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Arthu®

Very cool cars there and I dig the GT3 RS :drool5: even though it's a Porsche...

Well since monday night I am completely in love with the M5. I was very impressed by how it drives, the best driving car I have ever driven. It was chiptuned and well I got pick up my sister in it that means 60km of highway just me and the M5 at night. You can get the idea.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

bzabodyn

My previous daily driver was an '01 E39 M5 - probably the best 4dr driver's car ever made - and mine was a beast with an exhaust/intake/wheels/tires/coilovers/etc...

But now my daily driver is a slightly more modern version of that - 335i, twin turbos, chip, coilovers, 19's... 380HP/450TQ - with a car seat in the back! 30mpg and 4yrs no maintence - can't beat it!

1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Mass_Mopar

awesome pics :2thumbs:  Did the red murcielago get a ticket??  I like the R8...looks futuristic :cheers: Any more pics?
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun