News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger vs C4 Corvette

Started by trev0006, October 23, 2007, 05:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trev0006

Dodge video collection

Charger74

:o, that was kind of sad.    :icon_smile_big: to lose to a new charger, kind of like when I Corvette owner back home got his butt handed to him by a Chrylser Town and Country station wagon fully loaded with people.....

69charger2002

actually i was pretty unbiased watching that. could have cared less who won
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger_Croatia

I was expecting real Charger looking at the subject line....but it was only chagnum.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

chargerrt

miller

to be fair that corvettes anywhere from 18-23 years old... with 205-245 horsepower... it did pretty good against a 350 hp charger...

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

RD

4 car lengths is not that good on a 13.5 sec car. hehehe I am kidding, i dont know how much it was beat by and I dont know if that is one of those 6.1 L SRT magnum sedans either.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

JR

I hate vettes, but it wasnt' really fair to compare a brand new car to a 20 year old one.

Then again it isn't really fair to compare a 2 ton sedan to a 2 seater sports car.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Silver R/T

not a real Charger so it doesn't matter who wins
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

70 Battle Horse

Quote from: RD on October 23, 2007, 12:13:48 PM
4 car lengths is not that good on a 13.5 sec car. hehehe I am kidding, i dont know how much it was beat by and I dont know if that is one of those 6.1 L SRT magnum sedans either.
Nope....... it is a 4000lb 5.7 Daytona. Now just for laughs, Id like to see how much success that same Vette might have with some of the "real" Chargers....you can hate it for the looks, hate for the name...whatever, but to mock its performance, especially when it spanks a C4 Vette may be the epitome of petty

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

DodgeChargerNeeded

Not really any competition. C4 corvettes are turds
Jeff

68charger70cuda

well, my 89 vette has a new ls2 engine, and beat a brand new BMW/M5 the other day in a stop light drag race to about 80 before common sense took over...

i REALLY hate beemers!

Supercharged Riot

RD

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on October 23, 2007, 05:43:13 PM
Quote from: RD on October 23, 2007, 12:13:48 PM
Nope....... it is a 4000lb 5.7 Daytona. Now just for laughs, Id like to see how much success that same Vette might have with some of the "real" Chargers....you can hate it for the looks, hate for the name...whatever, but to mock its performance, especially when it spanks a C4 Vette may be the epitome of petty

you misunderstood my comment, read the above post, as it was a reply to miller's post.

I was referring to the corvette being 4 lengths behind a 13.5 sec car as being not that good in reference to his statement
Quoteto be fair that corvettes anywhere from 18-23 years old... with 205-245 horsepower... it did pretty good against a 350 hp charger...

so go and smash someone else's nutz, i was not referring to the cars performance, its quick, i was referring to the name.. and that is my opinion on it, and guess what, it would be extremely petty of you to criticize me for my opinion.  :nana: :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Rack

My monitor must be screwing up... I saw a Vette in that video but didn't see a charger.

:D