News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

console question

Started by tkkruzer, October 20, 2007, 11:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkkruzer

hello all :icon_smile_cool: does anybody know where or who makes a repop console latch, ? I found them on e-bay,but I just want to getthe thing at a reasonable price,so any help out there? thanx,,,,, Tom  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Tom
Is this latch you are looking for going on a 74 RR?

I imagine they are close in design from diff makes and models but want to make sure someone can answer your question for your applocation.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tkkruzer

yes it is going on a 74 R/R, but its what works on all console's from 71 to 74,in chargers R/R, and E bodies. thanx

Ghoste

It's the longshot of longshots, but, did you check at the dealer?  That's one of those goofy little things that Chrysler may have used in a bunch of different applications and there may be a slight chance of some still being out there.  :shruggy:

tkkruzer

no I havent but now I will, do you have an OEM part # I can work with? :2thumbs:  thanx Tom

mikepmcs

Tom
maybe you'll get lucky and find the part here while you are waiting for someone else to answer.

http://lightningjar.com/decoders/partnumbers/

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tkkruzer

thanx mike, got a number i'll check with my local dealership. until then any idea where I can get one other than E-bay? :cheers: thanx Tom