News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mopars at the strip 2008

Started by chargerman68, October 16, 2007, 09:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Remember our offer still stands! If ya need a place to stay, just P.M. us! :2thumbs: We have a nice two story house with a pool and fully stocked fridge! :cheers:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

chargerman68

anybody local or has rented a golf cart at the show..the wife as you all kn ow has MS looking into a golf cart to rent or if some of you local have one i could rent,

thanks
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Steve P.

I may be too. The last few months have not been good to me.. I am going to try to rent one at the show. I don't think they let you bring in your own unless it's an electric wheelchair. About 3-4 years ago many people had some little scooters there. I don't want to mention any names, but someone was just a bit BLASTED and drove his dead into a concrete pole under the bleachers... I don't recall seeing anything but golf carts since.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

C_stripes

Got my time off of work. Me and a few friends are getting ready and I think this is going to be the longest 10 weeks ever.   
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

chargerman68

Quote from: Steve P. on January 23, 2008, 09:14:47 PM
I may be too. The last few months have not been good to me.. I am going to try to rent one at the show. I don't think they let you bring in your own unless it's an electric wheelchair. About 3-4 years ago many people had some little scooters there. I don't want to mention any names, but someone was just a bit BLASTED and drove his dead into a concrete pole under the bleachers... I don't recall seeing anything but golf carts since.

thanks for the info will look into it if you find out anything please let me know

Steve P.

I am going to try to call them ASAP on renting a golf cart. There is a link, but no prices. Also tried to buy tickets on line and had trouble with there site. I sent them a EMAIL about it.

Tickets are: $60 each on line for the weekend or $75 at the gate for the weekend.  I don't have a clue how much the cart rentals are. I will post up when I find out..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerman68

Quote from: Steve P. on January 23, 2008, 10:01:49 PM
I am going to try to call them ASAP on renting a golf cart. There is a link, but no prices. Also tried to buy tickets on line and had trouble with there site. I sent them a EMAIL about it.

Tickets are: $60 each on line for the weekend or $75 at the gate for the weekend.  I don't have a clue how much the cart rentals are. I will post up when I find out..
yeah tried to buy online couldnt checkout just let me know the prices on the car maybe we could go halfs on it or something..

thanks

skip68

http://www.golfcartsales.com/
Yes, Reserve yours today 1-800-477-0467 mention Mopars at the Strip

Main event link....
http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

chargerman68

chargerman68

has anybody gotten a call from the cannery about hotel room available yet i know there was  a waiting list just checking as of now we are shooting for the nellis airforce base for 29 a night if i can remember right...

Steve P.

I know the Cannery list is long. They book up a year in advance..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerman68

yeah i know but the front desk said they were going to start calling names on the list starting in feb...just wondering if anybody got a call yet..

AMX GO PACK

Quote from: Steve P. on October 26, 2007, 11:55:51 PM
I know I'll be there again this year..  I love the show and hangin with the guys.. I stay at the VEGASMIKE HOTEL.  The people that stay there are great. The booze is pouring day and night. The cooks are fantastic. We ride in a nasty 68' Charger back and forth to the track. DOOR TO DOOR BABY........... Not to mension the price is right......     Ask Ron about this place. It's great.....  I hear there will be an extra guy there this year, named VITO.. Hahaha.. (Sorry, inside joke for those who know)...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
  Is somebody excited??    say hi to mike for me      Gotta love the MATS Baby :2thumbs:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           BTW  the Cannery seemed kinda crappy anyhow

AMX GO PACK

Quote from: Steve P. on November 04, 2007, 01:26:30 PM
Quote from: 70sixpkrt on November 04, 2007, 12:25:57 PM
We should all hook up at the bar under the bleachers again for some beers.

That's one of my favorite places to go when in Vegas..  :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The BAR at the last show did suck. I hope like hell they get that fixed up better for next year.. The bars before were much better.. Bartenders too....   :D                                                                                       
AHHHH   the bartenders................. :drool5:

Steve P.

Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   This has GOT TO BE DEAN...............  What's up buddy??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

AMX GO PACK

Quote from: Steve P. on January 26, 2008, 10:13:45 AM
Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   This has GOT TO BE DEAN...............  What's up buddy??
Thats right!  All this talk of the MATS has got me thinking i better book a flight/room/car. Maybe even do the Petty thing again.  Man, i looooove Vegas. Hope all is well, and tell mike i said hi.

Steve P.

Hey brother... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo  happy to hear from you. It's about time.....

Told Mike it had to be you and said hi. He's on here quite a bit, so you can say hello next time yourself..

Are you serious about coming out?? That would be great..  Looking forward to seeing you again.. I remember you doing the Petty thing and loving it..  We are hoping to get Mike's Charger down the track this year.. There are some pics. on the site of his car in last years show.. Sorry, I have no links for you. Do a search for pics. from the MATS. It's a red/black 68'...

Let me know for sure buddy.....   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

AMX GO PACK

Hopin to talk TK and another buddy into going. That would be sweet...............  would love to see mikes Charger fly down that track.

Steve P.

The more the merrier buddy.. TK is just itchin to come...  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69_500

I'm thinking of making for a 4th time. Love the show, and love the events all around the show. Love the entire package.

Moparheaven

I'm New to this site but will be going to Vegas again. Have been every year. I will be driving my Superbird down from Idaho and meeting up with the Mopower Cruise in Salt Lake.  I will be staying at the track. My Superbird is Sublime and will be under a tent. Hope to meet some of you guys there, stop by and say Hi.  :2thumbs:

Scott

Steve P.

Hi Scott. Welcome to a great site.  We will be watching for you at the show for sure.  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Moparheaven

Thanks,

Sounds like you guys have alot of fun. It will be great meeting all of you.

Z

chargerman68

hello

we will stop by i think we have seen that superbird there before maybe evenn talked to you before.....but will for sure meet up...i will have the 68 yellow charger with a blk painted top in the popular choice area

later
anthony

Moparheaven

I just got this car this summer, but I think that I saw the car you are talking about. So this wil be the first time that this car has been there. I traded a 69 Hemi Superbee (Clone) for it.  I am the luckiest guy on the planet I know. I'm sure that this will cause some questions. It was a real Superbee but was a 383 4spd post car. I put a Hemi in it and traded for a numbers matching motor and tranny 4spd bucket seat Sublime Superbird.

I can't wait. I willl be walking around like a Zombee until it comes.

Z