News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow check this Charger out

Started by my73charger, October 10, 2007, 12:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

dukeboy_318

Somebody's confused ::)  THey didnt make put a hem in from the factory in 73.  Nice car no matter though

"About my Ride
Have had this car since 1983 first car i ever purchased, I was 14 when i bought it. Yes its a 1973 426 hemi charger. 1971 super bee hood,1972 hideaways, 1972 taillights, motor is not a crate motor. Paint is 15 years old but still looks good as i always have had my car in garage. I am working on repairing 73 buldge hood with air grabber kit, should have it finished this winter. Yes it gets up and goes very well."
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

my73charger

I know.  I wasn't sure if he was trying to pass it off as an original hemi car or bought it that way and just doesn't know they didn't make a hemi charger in 73.   Or maybe he knows and just isn't stating the obvious that it is not the original motor.

bordin34

That is a great looking car. I think he is clarifying that a Hemi was put in the car.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bordin34 on October 10, 2007, 02:25:00 PM
I think he is clarifying that a Hemi was put in the car.
:iagree: He just worded it a little weird.
Nice looking car! :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

my73charger

I agree it is an awesome looking Charger.  Plus it's got a hemi!