News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

licence plate exchange

Started by rt green, October 09, 2007, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

For those willing to trade, here are most of mine.  If there are any that you are interested in trading for, let me know.
Thanks, Troy
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

moparstuart

would love to get ahold of any kansas or missouri 69 or 70 dealers tags 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

alfanta

I live in cincinnati does that count? Although I guess since Im a steelers fan that definitely says no. We steelers fans are just too cool  :coolgleamA:

HITMAN 149

damn troy!!!!! nice set!!!
in jersey we don't get plates every year for re-newing our registration.... just a stupid lil piece of paper for our wallet!!! LOL
if any body has any plates with #149 or #377  in it... i'd be interestedin them....as that's my badge # & radio #!!!
thanks....
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Alaskan_TA

lilwendal, I will glady take any that are not spoken for yet.  :yesnod: I'll gladly pay the postage as well.

I still have 3 Idaho plates left, two in great shape and one not so great. PM if interested?

Thanks,
Barry

C_stripes

I can get all the Utah plaes you want. Mostly newer. Also can get some Idaho and California.  Just pay me for shipping,  PM me if you want any.  Would like to find a set of 1970 Utah plates. or a set of 70 plates from anywhere.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

68chrgrwife

I have a regualer New Jersey yellow plate and a Battleship New Jersey plate for trade and I think we have a regular ca. plate also....Hubby is trying to keep our 1flyn68 cali plate for the charger so you can't have them.

Although I am not sure what I want to trade for...hmmmm
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

HITMAN 149

mua-hahahaha
i just aquired some jersey plates to trade!!!! if anyone is interested.. let me know.. i'll try & get pics tomorrow.
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

SnoPro440

Hitman,

I'll trade you some Minnesota plates.  The only Jersey plate I have is off of a trailer or motorcycyle.  Not sure which.

Later, Troy
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

HITMAN 149

hey.... :2thumbs:
ok... i have 6 & 2/3rds NJ plates to trade!! hahahah as you can see 1 was eaten by the plate monster?!?!?! i have no idea what happened?!?!?  :shruggy:  also the blue (older) plate-CIK-67E is a bit beat up also???

RT Green gets 1st pick.... then troy(mxzx440) sorry troy.. he sent a PM at the assss crack of dawn!!! LOL
anyone else just???? just PM me with your address... and we'll swap!!!  :popcrn:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Manfred318

I dont have any to trade, but if any one has a '69 North Carolina plate they would want to sell I will buy it. :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

HITMAN 149

plates went out a lil while ago!!!
RT GREEN.....
TROY......
and
BKNBLK.....

any body else?!?!? let me know!!!!!
:cheers:
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

41husk

lilwendal, has sent some Florida tags out to me, thanks!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Back N Black

Plates went out today for HITMAN 149 and MXZX440. Sorry a little slow getting them out.

Thanks again  :cheers:

Joshua

I have a personalized WA plate, says "MOPAR".....mat trade for any WA plate older than 1936.
Also have a 1935 OR plate......
I generally throw away newer plates (1970 and newer) but I have a few laying around....all WA, if anyone is interested in 'em.
I'd like any WA plates older than 1950 for future projects. :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

lilwendal...
got them today!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers:
thanks!!!!!!! they are great shape!!!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again!!!!!!!
and once folks we have another stand up member of DC.com!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:
take care!!!!!!!
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

SnoPro440

lilwendal,  thanks for the plates.  I got them on Saturday.  I'll shoot ya' $6.50 via Paypal today or tomorrow.

Hitman and BackinBlack, yours went out via UPS last Wednesday.  Hitman should get his tomorrow and BackinBlack should have his later this week.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

mikepmcs

Here are pics of what i just pulled out of my basement just now.

Tell me what you want.  I have no interest in trading, just cleaning out my life.(in other words i have no use for them)

Hawaii
New York
Nebaraska
Maine
Virginia
Maryland
Montana
Texas
California

The 59-KR13  and the J1904 plates from Nebraska are from my first car ever (1970 Charger 500)

Probably more if I looked around.

Sorry John(hitman) none with your number(s)

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

SnoPro440

Hey Mike,

I am interested in Maine, Maryland, Virginia, New York and Hawaii.  How much do you want?

Thanks, Troy
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

mikepmcs

Troy
One Millllion dollars.

Just pm me your info and i'll send them to you. :cheers:

Only have one hawaii(it's a 1976 plate, weren't you born in that time frame) and one new york so no choice there but....
any specific year i might be able to match on the others?

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Troy,
This is what I will send out tomorrow.
That MD plate isn't as bad as it looks in the picture.
v/r
Mike

Alaskan_TA

Thanks lilwendal! Cool to have some form the '50s and 60s.  :cheers:

Mike,
I do not have any in my collection from Maine, Maryland, Montana, VA or Nebraska yet if I can please get one each of those?

I would be interested in any that no one asks for as well.  :yesnod:

Thanks guys!

Barry

mikepmcs

Barry,
i think I can supply one of each of those. Still waiting to hear from John(hitman) for sure, but....how's this?

Pm me your address.

v/r
Mike

Alaskan_TA

Thanks Mike!  :cheers:

My address is posted all over the internet already, so I can put it here too.  ;)

B. Washington
P. O. Box 9632
Ketchikan, AK. 99901-4632 

Give me a shout once you know what the mailing cost is and I will take care of it.  :yesnod: