News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Name some lesser know movie mopars or comercial cars

Started by C_stripes, October 07, 2007, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Quote from: rav440 on October 19, 2007, 07:41:25 PM
a black 69-71 FURY or POLARA skyed to all hell with the exhust run into the passenger compartment & a trunk full of bunnys  up in THUNDERBOLT & LIGHTFOOT  :2thumbs:

You mean this one?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 19, 2007, 07:52:52 PM
a black 69-71 FURY or POLARA skyed to all hell with the exhust run into the passenger compartment & a trunk full of bunnys  up in THUNDERBOLT & LIGHTFOOT  :2thumbs:

You mean this one?

. . . and a cop spotlight too!

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

71_Charger_R/T

Here's an obscure one I saw as a kid. A copper color 70 Charger (I think R/T) in "Eighty steps to Jonah"  Has anyone else seen that one? :icon_smile_question:

onebadmopar

how bout the cop car in adam-12 plymouth satelite eith 68 or 69

1FastCharger

Scott Baio, in one of those ABC afterschool special movies, drove a 1970 Super Bee. It was a high impact color. It was T-boned at the end. It was call "All the kids do it" and was about drunk driving.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

rav440

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 19, 2007, 07:52:52 PM

You mean this one?

yep , my bad its a 73  :slap: :shruggy:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

68charger383

Heres a link with a lot of the movies containing mopars

http://www.allpar.com/history/movies.html

How does someone get their car in a comercial or movie?
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Big J

The James Bond flick "Diamonds Are Forever"...  There's a quick cameo of a red '70 Bee with C Stripes.  James & Tiffany were sitting at a Las Vegas gas station.  If you were to blink you'd probably miss it, but it was there onscreen. 

70rt

Transformers - the kind passes up a nice Polara? for that Camaro, there are some other interesting cars in the lot that get passed by. The movie My Girl has quite a few as well, period movie set in early 70's. (I know kidflicks but I have 4 kids...)

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 70rt on October 21, 2007, 07:28:16 AM
Transformers - the kind passes up a nice Polara? for that Camaro, there are some other interesting cars in the lot that get passed by. The movie My Girl has quite a few as well, period movie set in early 70's. (I know kidflicks but I have 4 kids...)

Ya, I noticed that old Mopar in Bernie Mac's used car lot, he shoulda' got that.  The Camaro did have a nice engine though. But not a Mopar!

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

moparstuart

thats a  65 plymouth ( belvedere) in transformers on the used car lot 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

HITMAN 149

hey stuart...
the punisher drove a GTO...
the bad guys car was a RR :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

Isn't there a chicken that drives a 68 or 69 road runner in a wendy's commercial or something.

Ed TV-Matthew McConaughey  drives a 1st Generation Charger

Wedding Singer- Near the scene when Adam Sandler goes to the house to return Drew's coat, there is a 1970 Charger sitting in the driveway.

Breaking Away- 3rd Gen Charger

Simon and Simon- Dodge Power Wagon

The Simpsons- Homer had a 70 RR

King of the Hill-  Boomhauer drives a Super bee

Angel- David Boreanaz main car is a GTX convertible but he also has a 70 Super Bee.

Seinfeld-  George drove a Lebaron in the episode that he thought the car had belonged to someone famous. 

How can I forget Chuck.- Walker drives a Dodge Ram.

Off Subject a little

Jim Morrison of the Doors drove a 1968 Charger....and in case anyone was curious as to why the Patriots are so good, It's because Tommy B drives a Dodge Ram. ;D

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SRT-440

Married with Children..Al had a old Duster

There was also a Duster in the Transformers that they walked right by going towards the camaro.

Glad someone else other than me has seen "The boys next door" with the primered RR..the sound track got me addicted to the band Great White back in the day.  :P

The band bare naked ladies had a 68 General lee in their video (sorry if it was mentioned)

The old Dokken video "Alone Again" had a tv on in the back ground with the dukes of hazzard playing and the general goes across the screen.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Bluestar

Blues Brothers - When they are waiting in line before they jump the drawbridge, I believe there to be a Green 68 Charger in the traffic ahead of them.

Rockstar with Mark Wahlberg - When they come out of the Steel Dragon concert at the beginning there is a beautiful Black with Red stripe 68 Charger just parked in the lot.  Wahlberg himself drove a 4 door Valiant with a flame job on it.

I saw some show where Verne (Mini-Me) was walking in front of a driveway and I believe it was David Spade came out of the driveway almost hitting him in a 69 Convertible Road Runner.

Ghoste

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 23, 2007, 08:46:21 AM
Off Subject a little

Jim Morrison of the Doors drove a 1968 Charger....

Actually, I think the car belonged to Densmore.  There are pictures of Morrison driving it but there are pictures of the whole band with it as they used it for a photo shoot once.  I vaguely recall something about Morrison driving  a Shelby Mustang.  Trivial but I don't want to give him credit that isn't his.

The70RT

Jim Morrison of the Doors drove a 1968 Charger

They have a doors diecast too. I think it is a 69 though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

You're sure?  I'm not certain that he didn't but I guess enough to question you...?  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

James Douglas Morrison drove a 1968 Dodge Charger from late 1969 to March 1971.

He aslo owned a Shelby 67 GT 500

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

CaptMarvel

How far do we want to go with this? Ok, a bit of a stretch...not movie, but TV & comics, but all Mopars....the Ropers on 3s Company had a 55? pink Desoto (seen in one episode smoking and breaking down that I vaguely remember) Detective Fish on Barney Miller had an old coral Desoto (mentioned, never seen I think) and the main bird character in the comic strip "Shoe" back in the eighties had a coral or pink early 60's Desoto (the tail fins seen in various panels)...hows that?
Ill go back to not having a life now... ;)

mikepmcs

Has the movie Happy Texas been mentioned yet.
Steve Zahn, William H Macy-  Near the end of the movie when another escaped prisoner meets up with Zahn and his partner, he drives up in a Blue 3rd gen charger.  It's actually in the movie for quite a few minutes.

VPFD13

Vampire of Brooklyn  (1995)   Dark blue 71 setting at the first crime scene
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

VPFD13

Well for some reason I have not changed the channel The car (71) is the cops ride. Bad movie but nice car
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation