News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Survivor?

Started by C500, October 03, 2007, 12:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

Ahhhhhh! Linda Carter!!!    Very hot !    Now, for the question about the '69 Charger in the Goodyear ad with the pinstripes and my car. I have a copy of the ad and it certainly looks like my car.  In the ad, the Charger is wearing Magnum 500's like mine has on it now, but they never came on original Hemicars! Chrysler did not offer the Magnums in 15" and all Hemicars came with 15" wheels standard.  Couldn't even order the Magnums on the Hemicars!

That said, my pinstripes look as if they were put on when the car was brand new and are a carbon-copy of the ones used in the Goodyear ads.  Who knows, could be the car or someone saw the ad and liked the look and added them.  It is curious that the car was identical to mine in the ad and is a fairly rare combo,  R6 red exterior, white interior, vinyl top, and R/T stripe! Hemi-727 auto . Incidently it has the AM-8 Track radio option too with power steering and manual brakes!  That is about it,...... fairly stripped from the factory!

hemi-hampton

If your car is the same car as in the Ad I might be able to tell you. Just post a Pic of the Fender tag or Broadcast sheet or window sticker, If none of these Available maybe just the VIN will help me? Let me know? LEON.

70charger_boy

I just  :scope: a '67 goat  :drool5:-thanks link master brock

charge69

OK, most of the vin is:  XS29J9B3213xx..............And the vin plate and fender tag is on the car.

hemi-hampton

If I had to guess from your Partial Vin # I'd so NO, Just my hunch. LEON. :scratchchin:

Brock Samson

youz got the high late build bumper guards too, are they in the advert... and i think it would be awesome if that's the same HEMICharger!

that's why I brought it up?.. 

is this all clear?...

as mud?..

HA!  :smilielol:

wide boots...

google search, (no filter)

LETTUCE BRING BACK C.O.C.!!!  :RantExplode:

charge69

NICE BOOTS!!!!.....................I doubt my car is the one in the ad.  My build date is 3/14/69 which make it a Friday built car!  Has held up pretty good for a "Friday" car!