News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

black wheels on mustang in year one ad????? help???

Started by HITMAN 149, October 01, 2007, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
i was flipping thru a mopar action mag last night at the local newstand.... sun nights on patrol are slow...boring & lonely!! LOL
there was a year one ad...with a blacked out mustang (1969???) i think???
i was wondering if anybody knew what kind of wheels they are??? they were black with a chrome lip.
i thought they looked nice...from what i could see of them in the add. has me thinkin of black wheels now for the car?!?!?!/ hmmmm!?!?!?!
thanks!!!
-JOHN

ehhhh i found them... it's a one off fooooooose design for the guy... who produces the "overhaulin" show nice mu$tang!!!! big coin!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

HITMAN 149

nice stang!!! talk about a resto/ mod!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

When I was shopping for wheels I immediately was gravitating towards those Particular wheels.  They are very expensive, over 3 grand, so I went with some knock offs, that look almost the same.

HITMAN 149

cmon bro...
you should know better than to leave out the particulars!!!   price..... size  & backspacing... and all that jazzzzzzzzz
:icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

They are DXR wheels model 907B
Size: 20x8.5
Bolt Pattern: 5x115/120
Offset: +18mm
Finish: Black with Polished Lip

I payed $600 bucks for 4 wheels.  I tried them on my charger, but they look to goofy, 'cause they are 20's.  I might put them on my Tempest

HITMAN 149

cool thanks!!
thinkin on 18x10  out back & 17x8 or 9's up front???
still not decided on wheels yet??? either boyd magneatto's or TT II's... but i'm sorta diggin the black with the chrome lip look!!!??
hmmmmm????? hehehehe
thanks!!
later......
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

Well, the black wheels definately attract attention.  Especially, from you cops!! 

HITMAN 149

wooooo-wooooo-woooooo
yo- 5 oHHH man.... 5 Ohhhhhhh!!
hehehe
01 BMW 740i SPORT