News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's been a long time....

Started by ChargerBill, September 28, 2007, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: ChargerBill on September 29, 2007, 08:17:53 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. Despite all the hardship I know that God has definitely blessed my life. Here's a picture of my wife Shannon, she's a sweetheart and my closest friend and ally.

You all have a great weekend....

Does she have a sister ? :D

btw... some PPL also bashed me in the past, and I THINK is not reason to dissapear... ;). now the rest of stuff is different story. Great you are back, everything getting better, and please keep on line!!!

P.S.: the sister question IS FOR REAL, not just a joke ;)

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ponch ®

You gotta hand it to Bill....dude goes through some trials and tribulations...and still finds the time to find himself a hot wife. :2thumbs:

Either way...Charger or not, you're still family around here....check in every now and then.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 22, 2007, 01:50:39 PM
You gotta hand it to Bill....dude goes through some trials and tribulations...and still finds the time to find himself a hot wife. :2thumbs:

Either way...Charger or not, you're still family around here....check in every now and then.

And he cut out the date on the picture as not to "show the aging" of his spouse in the future.  He could post that picture 10 years from now and we wouldnt know the difference.  Smart move Bill!   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Congrats!

I need your address to send you your wedding present,.. P.M. me Bill...

Vainglory, Esq.

Good to hear from you again.  Congratulations on getting married.

Sorry you had to sell the Charger, but I'm glad things are looking up; maybe sometime in the future you'll get another...

Silver R/T

glad to see you back! Hope it works out for you, God bless you.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 24, 2007, 07:03:28 PM

Uhhh, you already put up a "one size fits all threads" comment here.  Go back and delete the duplicate so your post count will accurately reflect the LARGE amount of inane responses you post... REMEMBER: ONE useless comment from you per thread.   :mad:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Silver R/T

why such negativity? there's freedom of speech in USA, including this site last time I've checked. I hope it works out for Bill, Ive been in tough times myself.
p.s. you're welcome to erase your comment.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 22, 2007, 01:50:39 PM

what he said.  Man!!  to find a woman who you connect with and can build something with...and she looks like that.  Good for you!

reading your thread reminds me of the movie pursuit of happiness with Wil Smith.  anyone who has seen it knows what I am talking about. 
RECHRGED

bull

Quote from: TK73 on October 24, 2007, 07:08:22 PM

Uhhh, you already put up a "one size fits all threads" comment here.  Go back and delete the duplicate so your post count will accurately reflect the LARGE amount of inane responses you post... REMEMBER: ONE useless comment from you per thread.   :mad:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Lowprofile

I see the useless post police is on patrol again. :eyes: :police: :patrol:

:D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Vainglory, Esq.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on October 25, 2007, 12:38:12 PM

dude...shouldn't you be learning about torts or something?  :D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Vainglory, Esq.

Torts was so last year.

I'm moving on up to the world of financial law.

moparstuart

how about family law that will depress you
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70charger_boy

Steve P.

WOW,,, how did I miss this thread??

HEY BILL,,,,,,,,,,,,  I read it all and everyone asked and told and blessed and you know I'm happy for ya. I just have a few  questions.

Do Shannon's parents know you married their teenage daughter?? :D

If you sold the Charger, how do you take her back and forth to high school every day??  :rofl:

Seriously though I am glad to know you are doing better and very happy that you are making a better life for you and yours.  Charger. What Charger?? Oh, the one you've always wanted... Oh well, you will find just the right one some day.. No worries....

To Shannon:  Best of luck to you with this guy.. Sometimes you may think you married a knuckle head. Well,, you will be right. I  guess that just comes with marrage. Knuckle head or not, Bill is a very decent guy with the best intentions and strong convictions.. ((((( NO, NO)))) I didn't mean he's a convict!!  Hahaha.. Well, he's never been caught I guess....  :D  LOL....   But I really wish you guys the best and hope you both will come here and hang out..   You know, after the hole NEW thing wears off...  :D

Welcome Shannon and welcome back Wild Bill.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

Hey Charger Bill,..
Do you ever read your P.M.s?..
you've never responded to the listings for the Graphic designer Jobs i sent you more then a Yr. ago now,.. or responded to the other P.M.s  sent to you at YOUR request...
Perhaps your too busy, been too busy, whatever, but it's annoying when folks try to help and you blow them off...
O.k. I'm done now...
and again,.. congrats...  :cheers:
How's your daughter?..

1969chargerrtse

Bill, I'm new here.  I read your story and God bless you for the way you took care of your daughter.  You're a special man, many kids would give anything to have a Dad like you standing by their sides in tuff times like that.  Boy did he ever bless you! :drool5:  your wife is stunning and I'm sure as beautiful from the inside out.  Great to have you back, forgive those that write harsh or unfair as they probably have their own problems and just lack a little kindness at the moment.  I see several tried to help you, and that is a greater love than anything negative written in the past.  Good Luck, god bless, and keep the spirit my brother. It can be seen you were missed,  now go out and have some fun and get candy with the kids tonight. Boo! :dance: :boogie:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.