News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone have a photo of what the seat belt relay looks like?

Started by WH23G3G, September 26, 2007, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23G3G

I posted on the 71-74 site and got some good info, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try here too. I want to make sure everything that needs to be plugged in is in before I put on the instrument panel on my newly refinished dash. I've got the harness, brake pedal linkages and booster, duct work, and A/c box all under the dash. I've got everything plugged in except a few random wires I couldn't locate on the 73 Coronet/Charger wiring diagram. One is in the main harness to the right of the standard dash main plug in and it is a single white wire with a brass blade terminal on it. It is part of the factory harness but I can't locate it anywhere on the factory wiring diagram or the accessory diagram. Then there is two wires molded together that plug into a plug on the main harness the two wires are black one with a yellow tracer. I was told on the 71-74 forum it was for the seat belt buzzer. But where does the other end plug into? Then there is a long single black wire that stretches all the way over the passenger side kick panel area. I believe I have located it finally in the accessory diagram as being the ground for the map/courtesy light because it comes out of that plug. But does the ground screw all the way over on the passenger side kick panel. I don't know because I don't have the end on it. Is it just a spade terminal? What does the seat belt relay look like? I have a plug labeled but no relay to plug into it. Is it just a standard relay I can buy and plug in? I want everything to work. Anyone have any idea on these other wires and know about the seat belt relay?

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html