News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where do These Go?? Pic

Started by BlueSS454, September 23, 2007, 09:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSS454

I'm getting down to having less and less parts in the trunk of the 69 and back on the car where they belong.  I've been trying to figure out where these 2 plastic things go.  There are 2 of them and they are side specific..any ideas??  :shruggy:  If it helps, they are pretty clean and not dirty or greasy.

Tom Rightler

The70RT

They go on the inside by your quarter windows. Sorry I am not where my teardown pics are or I could show a pic. Maybe someone else has one handy.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BlueSS454

Do they go behind the door panels in the back or in the sail board area?  I was trying to find a place to fit them in and came up empty handed.
Tom Rightler

Charger-Bodie

Tom with the 1/4 upper pads out the parts you have pictured slip in to the rear of the glass into the sail panel area but via the window area not hidden behind the healiner or whatever i wish i had a pic for ya but i dont right now.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

MTPOCKET

Here you go.

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler