News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARS at Big Daddy's

Started by 68RT4ME, September 17, 2007, 09:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT4ME

It's the annual show at the Don Galits Museum on Nov. 3-4 in Ocala Fl. Just wondering if anyone here would be attending. I'm going up on the 2nd thru the 4th. Anyone else?  :yesnod:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

XS29J8

We may head up that way if the hurricanes stay away. Where are you located? I'm in North Naples, maybe we could get a few locals to caravan up and back........

Steve   
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

68RT4ME

Quote from: XS29J8 on September 18, 2007, 05:55:13 AM
We may head up that way if the hurricanes stay away. Where are you located? I'm in North Naples, maybe we could get a few locals to caravan up and back........

Steve   

That would be cool.  JohnnyBee says he's coming in on Sunday from Melbourne and knows of a few others coming in from Louisiana, Jacksonville Fl. and others as well. I'm in Port St. Lucie Fl., I'll come up the turnpike from Ft. Pierce to 75 then on to Ocala... So far, so good on the hurricanes. Let's pray it stays that way. We could use another season without them.

Andy
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Wheels of Terror

I'm trying to go. I'm from Titusville. 
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

69charger2002

i'll be coming over from louisiana hopefully
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Steve P.

I'll be there for damn sure...    Tampa Bay area here...  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

lilwendal

I'll be coming in from Orlando. Hopefully I'll have this car finished.

hemi68charger

Steve   

I'm not sure you wanna do that Steve, Andy's a shady character.. I know.. I've know him since Junior High, '81..............    :nana:

Too bad I wasn't going to be there and have my j-code '68..  :'(   

But, alas, I have Guard duty that weekend................

Oh, 'Hiya' Andy....   :wave:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

gtx6970

Yes, I have a room at the microtel across the street already, I just need to pay for the spaces and I'm set. I 'll be there sometime friday afternoon

Steve P.

Glad to see you're coming back, Bill.. did you talk Troy into another road trip?? :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68RT4ME

I'm not sure you wanna do that Steve, Andy's a shady character.. I know.. I've know him since Junior High, '81..............    :nana:

:slap:  :ohhthesarcasm: Been a while since I picked on you. You know, since you ride the  :shortbus: and all, it wouldn't be right Beside, I know not what you speak as I am an  :engel016:

I'm also staying at the Microtel startin Friday...

gtx6970

Quote from: Steve P. on September 20, 2007, 08:54:12 AM
Glad to see you're coming back, Bill.. did you talk Troy into another road trip?? :cheers:

Steve,
I mentioned it to Troy a few weeks back ,and he hasn't commited to it yet.  I have another buddy riding along this year. and  Troy would make 3 in the cab, not bad but it could get uncomfortable for who ever is in the back seat. :rofl:  Not me, I'm driving  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

That depends on how much stuff you have in the back seat and how big your back seat is.. My SuperCrew is pretty comfy....  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

just set up my hotel reservations. microtel sounds like the place to be.. so why not have a party there.. i am bringing my 3 car hauler with me probably. hope there is room for that big beast. it's 50 foot long by itself
trav

Steve P.

Damn Trav, you better get there a day ahead of time to park that beast...  Are you going to bring a 4-wheeler to ride to Big Daddy's?? By the time you park that monster you're gonna be 10 miles away.. hahaha... Too bad I'm so far away. You could park it here...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

well i won't have room for a 4 wheeler. those chargers are over 18 feet a piece.. and they hang off front and back as it is. i won't have 6 inches to spare.. just bring one with you and let me borrow it.. lol
trav

Steve P.

If I had one, Trav, you would be more than welcome to it..

How about building a spot for it under the wedge??  There is a guy around here that has a 4 car hauler. Same length as a 3 car, but it has a higher wedge and 1 car loads underneath the others from the front. I think it only has 1 axle with bud wheels. The rig is a 705 Ford and it carries another car on top of it.

I recently saw another kind of different rig. Don't know the brand, but it was a huge rollback with one car over the crew cab. 2 cars on the rollback and a 3 car wedge with the gooseneck hitched to the stinger..  6 cars all at a shot and the trailer had 2 trucks on it.. Just a few pounds....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

XS29J8

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 20, 2007, 08:35:55 AM

Steve   

Hi Troy! Andy is real trouble huh? That mean we'll be breaking traffic ordinances on the way to Big Daddys?

I see you have your Charger back in the body shop! Hope it turns out better this time around......you need to be at Big Daddys Show next year.

Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

hemi68charger

Quote from: 68RT4ME on September 20, 2007, 09:44:42 AM

:slap:  :ohhthesarcasm: Been a while since I picked on you. You know, since you ride the  :shortbus: and all, it wouldn't be right Beside, I know not what you speak as I am an  :engel016:

I'm also staying at the Microtel startin Friday...

Angel? Yeap Steve, that's what he is........ You guys ought to have fun... I'm sure Andy will have all sorts of stories about us in our younger days and NO, I didn't rat him out...... Well,, I guess I sort of did...... But hey, look where it got him !!!!

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hemi68charger

Quote from: gtx6970 on September 20, 2007, 12:22:52 PM

Steve,
I mentioned it to Troy a few weeks back ,and he hasn't commited to it yet.  I have another buddy riding along this year. and  Troy would make 3 in the cab, not bad but it could get uncomfortable for who ever is in the back seat. :rofl:  Not me, I'm driving  :icon_smile_big:

Bill, you should come and bring your candy store to the Lonestar Shootout in Nov. down in Houston....

Andy, go by and say 'Hi' to Bill for me and introduce yourself, Bill's a super guy........
Troy

68RT4ME

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 23, 2007, 08:28:36 AM
Quote from: gtx6970 on September 20, 2007, 12:22:52 PM

Steve,

Bill, you should come and bring your candy store to the Lonestar Shootout in Nov. down in Houston....

Andy, go by and say 'Hi' to Bill for me and introduce yourself, Bill's a super guy........

NO  :nono:  You can't me me!....... Well, maybe I will.  :shruggy:....lol