News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indy Chrysler Classic (10/8-10/9)… who’s goin’?

Started by 471_Magnum, September 26, 2005, 11:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

471_Magnum

Yet another roll call (sticky please).

I’ll most certainly just be going up for the day on Saturday as a non-judged entry.

There has definitely been a lack of publicity for this show in its first year. Not sure quite what to expect for attendance.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

69_500

I was going to go to the show, but then before they announced the dates this spring me and the wife had already booked a weekend get away out of town for that weekend. So no show for me that weekend, of cars that is.

rtman99

i am planning on going on Saturday   not sure if i will try to take my car down or  just  go down and walk around

471_Magnum

Charger_Fan

That link wouldn't work for me, but their main URL does; http://ccevents.com/

Looks like it will be a great time, wish I could go. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

smasherofall

I'm going Saturday in buddies E-body since Charger still ain't done.   :'(  boy I'm slow   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Troy

Looks like I might actually get to go! I have no idea what day yet but I'll try for Saturday.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

471_Magnum

Going to be a scramble tonight to get the car ready. Been screwing around with a “new” carb that isn’t cooperating. I’ll put in another hour or so on it tonight before I’ll just give up and put the old carb back in place.

Then I’ve got to clean it up. Hasn’t been touched since MMW.

Assuming I get it running right, I’m going to head out around 6:30 or so tomorrow, which should put me at IRP around 9:00.

If I can beg borrow or steal a helmet, I’ll try to do a “fun run” down the strip. I need to avenge my embarrassing run at IRP back in June. (Note to self: Check alternator field wire  :P ).

I’ll try to be a little more sociable than I was at MMW.

471_Magnum

Sorry guys. Not going to make it. Electrical gremlins stopped me in my tracks 40 miles from home. Dang.

dodgeboy67

im going to try to go tommorrow....beins how its about 3 mins from my house

rtman99

Well i made it to the Classic today   was a  pretty small turn out   i think the cold weather didn;t help.
there was some interesting  things happen on the drag strip.  Seen  a  dodge Rumble bee smack the wall   and  then seen a hood fly off a Road Runner.
there was  a small turn on in the car fun feild   and the swap meet
hopefully  next year it will be bigger

471_Magnum

Wegot my car back to the house at 10:00. Would have been 1:00 before we got there, so my buddy and I decided it just wasn't meant to be this year.  Too bad since this was pretty much the last show of the season.

4cruzin

Dammn . . wish I'd saw this sooner . . .would of loved to have gone! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .