News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My trip over to the "Dark Side"

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, September 10, 2007, 07:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

clean looking mustang, you'll be impressed how responsive it is to upgrades, throw in K/N air filter, change fluids to royal purple, if that wont be enough just add a few more bolt ons
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Manfred318

Not bad for a Mousetang. I agree with Charger_Fan the stripe is a bit on the overkill side, but I do like the colour of the car.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: NHCharger on September 10, 2007, 07:16:46 PM
Pretty clean and sharp looking for a ford, I mean a 92. Was it a local find?

Darryl, good to see you got the bullseye erased off your car :D

I found it in Flemington, NJ...about 45 mins from my house.  I looked at a few locally in Staten Island, a few others in NJ one in CT and one as far as Utica, NY which is 4+ hours from my house.  Thank god the guy agreed to meet half way.  Even that was too far for the POS he was selling.  I swear people think they have gold....Mopar guys aint the only ones :rotz:

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 10, 2007, 09:04:16 PM
Beat me to it Curtis.  ;)  With Chris we know any performance claims will be believable.

Congrats Chris.  It looks like you would have to be a contortionist to get in the backseat with those front seat shoulder belts.  :o 
Nice lookin' Pherd.  Vert's are definitely memorable rides.   The wife misses ours more than any other ride we've had.

Not too bad to get in the back seat.  The front seatbelt unhooks from the guide on the front seat & falls to the floor.  Then you just push the seatback forward & step in....much easier to do that without a roof ;)

Thanks to all for the nice comments :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

6670charger

Lots of classic Mopar converts out there for what you paid for that 'Stang.  You just have to look beyond the B/E-body lines.  I've seen several various C-body converts for sale for around $15K or less, and in decent shape.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 6670charger on September 11, 2007, 11:36:42 AM
Lots of classic Mopar converts out there for what you paid for that 'Stang.  You just have to look beyond the B/E-body lines.  I've seen several various C-body converts for sale for around $15K or less, and in decent shape.

That would be double what I paid for the Mustang....and twice the size!! ;) 
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 6670charger on September 11, 2007, 11:36:42 AM

True, but it's so hard to beat having performance, cruise control, A/C, power everything, mpg, etc. and little maintenance.  Especially in a daily driver scenario.

Makes sense now with the seat belt.  Whatever you do, don't cruise with the top down and the windows rolled up.  I had a gal tell me that's a vert cardinal sin.  :nono:
You can thank Craig Jackson for all the gold that's out there.

Silver R/T

Quote from: Mean 318 on September 10, 2007, 08:19:19 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T
it won't stand a chance against my Cobra  :hah:
Its a Cobra  :rofl:

was it some kind of joke, if it was I dont think anyone laughed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mean 318

I dont want to kill someone elses thread so maybe we could start a new one? No more here, my bad.

firefighter3931

That's a good score Chris....awesome summer family vehicle.  :2thumbs:  Glad you didn't spend too much on it.....more dough for the charger !  ;)

Speaking of Utica NY, i was just there last week picking up a new toy.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs