News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here actually owns a Charger?

Started by Headrope, September 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who owns a Charger?

I do; first gen
9 (4.5%)
I do; second gen
144 (72.7%)
I do; third gen
42 (21.2%)
I do; Cordoba/Magnum
0 (0%)
I do; Omni/Charger
0 (0%)
I do; '06 Charger
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Voting closed: October 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

wLc

In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Headrope on September 25, 2005, 08:26:22 PM
Was the Cordoba actually a Charger? I thought it was a Cordoba with "Charger" being the SE option package - kinda like the thing with the 65 Darts and the "Charger" 273.
Didn't mean to leave anyone out. I'll try to modify the poll.

Cordoba was Chrysler's car.   I believe Dodge used the coronet name and platform which used many names on basically the same car-  Charger,Fury,Brougham and the change in body for the Magnum and Mirada name in hte late 70's.

Todd

greenrt_se

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

6670charger

Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Spartan

69 Charger 383 4bbl F5 green with a green top.  Had it for over 22 years.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: dd44068 on September 25, 2005, 09:19:42 PM
MoparYoungGun I know a guy with a 68 318 car original red with black interior I think he still has it for 4500, If stlill interested send me an email @ dd44068@comcast.net I will try to find out if he still has it. The car is located in   nj
You've got mail!

ScottW

I got one! 74 SE. Looking for a stable mate - possibly a 71 or another 73/74.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

ramit

I have a 72 se with a 400 4barrel that has been in the family since 1978.  Before that I had a 71 charger 500 that had been in the family since 1980.

andy74

the 3rd gen guys(like me)are closing in on the 2nd gens, slowly but surely- and dont call me shirley!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: FastbackJon on September 26, 2005, 01:16:04 AM

Not to mention I can't even vote in the current poll because I own multiple generations.
Sure you can, just pick your favorite. ;D

Ok, who's the '06 owner? :popcrn:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

I have a 70' R/T. I also have a 93 RamCharger......Does that count?? :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

az69rtcharger

Can I add all my Diecast Chargers as well ............... ;D

Silver R/T

68 R/T bought myself and doing work myself
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

kab69440

I have a 66-70 Charger here. All years, all in one car...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

golden73

I own a '73, currently being hot rodded

triple_green

I guess, I'm a wanna be.......

I wanna be the owner of a:

69 Charger
70 Charger
71 Charger
72 SE

Daytona
and a 70 ChallyVert.....

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Brock Samson

so far two folks have voted as having '06s i'm guessing they are visitors, trols or unwilling to be the targets of vindictive insults...

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Big Lebowski

Just a couple...

First the used to haves....

'68 R/T 4 speed Charger
                                                '69 383 Charger
                                                '69 383 SE Charger
                                                '69 R/T 4 speed Charger
                                                '70 Charger 500 383
                                                '70 Charger 318
                                                '70 R/T 4 speed plum crazy (had it for 2 days, very rusty, from Florida swamp)
                                                '76 Charger (dont want to talk about it, just add it to the list :icon_smile_big:)

Now the still haves....

'70 R/T 440 Six pack Charger
                                                '70 Road runner 383 4 speed (soon to be a 440 Six pack)
                                                '70 Challenger R/T clone, nice all black w/ a '68 440
                                                '73 Satellite w/ road runner hood (cant give it away)    :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."