News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV motorsports foot pedals?? or 3 point belts??? anyone get them???

Started by HITMAN 149, September 08, 2007, 11:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

anyone order the billet racing pedals from XV Motorsports??? they are $68 + whatever shipping would be.
i was just curious how they fit & feel if anybody bought them???... as i know a bunch of guys bought the retractible 3 point seat belts, which i'd like to get when the time comes!!! any feedback on either would be appreciated!!!!! i've never heard anything neg about them!!!
thanks.....
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

suntech

Hi John! I am into a lot of the XV parts, but have not payed attention to those part, simply because it is to early in my project yet. Looks great though.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

HITMAN 149

hahahaha i hear ya bro..... alot of parts that i have are stockpiled in the garage and all over the house..... aren't ready for my project yet!!!!!!! but i guess i'll need them sooner or later!!!!!! LOL so when i see something, or get an idea about something... i end up picking it up...even though it won't get on for a bit!!!!! but at least when it's time....... i'll be kept busy just rolling along , and won't have to wait to try & find what i need..or pay out my azzzzz for it, on short notice!!!
yea i really like the pedals... as i'm trying to modernize & update the car as much as possible, and i think they would look great with what i'm doing w/ the interior.... new grant wheel, full white face autometer gauges, hurst shifter (stock console...thanks again for the idea!! keepat).
still deciding on re-doing the stock seats..or going aftermarket, or newer one's like alot of guys are doing lately???? hmmmmm?????  i guess that could be another post to get input?!?!? LOL
take care & good luck w/ your project!!
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/