News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG aerial view

Started by Charger1973, September 08, 2007, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

A place that sells patched up Chargers that we concider parts cars. Decipfull lying @#%^&$'S
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2fast4u

do the letters stand for anything?
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

bordin34

Hans Luedke Performance Auto Group. They sell rusted out cars with lots of bondo, orange paint, then they take deceptive pictures showing different cars sometimes. The buyer buys it for a "great" price for what they think they are getting, then the car is dropped off in the middle of the night and the buyer is pissed.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Ghoste

They also enjoy ridiculing their victims after the fact and tend to become extremely abusive to anyone who challenges their "business" practices.

pettybird

you can see our car

in our driveway on google earth:

remta1

The swimming pool in the top right hand corner must be where they dip them in a special  " rust proofing agent "   before   "restoring"  them !!!! anyway i thought  HLPAG stood for
Horrendous
Laughable
Projects
And
General lees   ( ANY ONE ELSE CARE TO EXPAND ...... LOL ) :popcrn: :cheers:

remta1

Hey pettybird , i could be wrong ( and hopefully i am ) but in the bottom left of your birds eye view of your house you have loNgatude /latitude co-ordinates   couldnt someone enter them into  say a gps etc and pay you a" suprise " visit ...or have i just been watching to many movies , as i said hopefully im wriong , cheers J :shruggy:

Ghoste

Yeah, but what you can't see in his satellite picture is the pack of rabid pit bulls just inside the garage and motion activated laser cannons trained on the driveway. 

JMF

Haha quality is that Goldberg? What's he like? Nice guy?

pettybird

he was really nice.  and short.  OK, so tv does make people look taller, fatter, thinner, whatever, and I'm 6'3", but I didn't expect to tower over him.  I'm thinking 5'9" at best.  kinda weird.  I've even seen him live...my sister of all people dragged me to a WCW event years back.  He was very quietly signing autographs at last year's Norwalk Chrysler Classic, thanking people for their kindness and support--akin to treatment I've gotten from Richard Petty.  I didn't have anything to sign, so I hopped in the car and drove over.  He signed towards the front of the wing, all the way at the bottom.  I asked if he'd pose with the car, and he walked right over, then shook my hand again afterwards, and he complimented the car.  It was really neat.

hey remta1 someone already decided to pay one of our cars a visit--I live with my grandfather, and we stored a 'bird in his garage.  This april, someone waited for me to go to work and him to go shopping, then kicked in the back door, went through a bunch of stuff (looking for his money, in the kinds of crazy places that old people keep money) then stole my PS2, games, DVD's, a beer pitcher full of change ($300+) and on the way out decided to break five windows in the 'bird.  no leads, no one I know, nothing surfaced, police insisted it's my fault/ex girlfriend/dealer etc and did nothing.  the car's insured but it's still a total pain in the ass.  I painted over the location on the google map--thanks for the heads up.

the fun part--  #'s match 999 code petty blue 440 4 speed car, parents bought it in '76 when I was 6 months old.  needs a resto, but sure didn't need glass... 
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

remta1

Glad i could help , some people are pieces of s**t . i hope they cut them selves up real bad from the broken glass   :Twocents:, very cool car you have there ( and very rare ) ,  best of luck :2thumbs:

remta1

Google earth image of their current stock inventory  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

remta1

google earth image of the backyard at HLPAG  :icon_smile_big: :cheers: LOL

bsakal

the local.live picture is alot nicer than Google Earth. That sure looks like a residential area, I wonder if there are any zoning violations there...... :whistling:
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

red72chrgr

How did you get that pic so clear?  I pull up any address I know and it's blurry.
Nothing personal, just business

The70RT

Quote from: red72chrgr on September 12, 2007, 09:31:03 PM
How did you get that pic so clear?  I pull up any address I know and it's blurry.

Same here?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dkn1997

Quote from: remta1 on September 11, 2007, 12:25:57 AM
The swimming pool in the top right hand corner must be where they dip them in a special  " rust proofing agent "   before   "restoring"  them !!!! anyway i thought  HLPAG stood for
Horrendous
Laughable
Projects
And
General lees   ( ANY ONE ELSE CARE TO EXPAND ...... LOL ) :popcrn: :cheers:

H   hey
L   Loser
P  Prepare to Get your
A  Ass
G  Gouged
RECHRGED

Mean 318

Pettybird.... if you do find out who did it I have a place to hide the body!! :naughty:

pettybird

Quote from: Mean 318 on September 13, 2007, 07:15:27 PM
Pettybird.... if you do find out who did it I have a place to hide the body!! :naughty:

yeah...  you have his final resting place and the list of people who want to put the guy there for the car's sake is really long...

it'll be back next spring. 

Brock Samson

seeing the devistation is heartbreaking...  :rotz:

pettybird

I bought a windshield gasket, vent window gaskets, windshield trim clips and a couple other small parts for the car at norwalk today, then announced to mom that i was going to go put them on the $120,000 shelf...  they join the vinyl top. headliner and various other upgrades on the roof.  i get sick if i look at the car for too long...i just close the garage door.

MOD TOP

Proud to say I dropped a Baby Ruth in Hans pool.