News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Personalized Plates

Started by 69bronzeT5, September 07, 2007, 11:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisiecki1

texas is going to 7 letter plates on the standard stuff, if 7 is good for personalized plates also then i'm getting h8tread.....if 6 is still the norm then it'll be h8tred....
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

Khyron

I'll repost a better angle... I still get comments that Im just asking for trouble.

and before anyone comments...

Yes I did
No it isn't
Because it was in the movie
and because I like it :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Cooter

Haven't gotten any cept Christine yet, but been thinkin' bout it these for a while...

ACTIV8
CQB-241 (Chrsitine)
1QKPHKR (Dart)
PLAYTME (Dart)
CRUSHDU (Dart)
8-liter (Dart)
MR-QUIK (Dart)
BOTLFED (Dart)
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Wango Mango

Seven letters on most plates in Nevada...

Wango Mango

8 characters in NY...

resq302

Quote from: Wango Mango on October 14, 2009, 11:01:53 PM
8 characters in NY...

Actually, it is 7, they dont count the space as a used letter or digit.  Jersey is the same way.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

C5X DAYTONA

These are about 1/2 of the ones I had.  The only fake plate is the Nevada Polara one. 
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: AKcharger on September 18, 2007, 05:43:05 PM
Mine for my '70 500

What year is your car?            :P

I think I like "NVRDUN" for my car. However, at $235 for personalized plates PLUS the $74 for a validation sticker, I don't think I'll bother.
(I'm actually not certain that the 74 isn't included in the 235, but still... not worth it my mind.)

monoptn

69 GTX<br />72 Demon<br />07 Hemi Ram