News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

jimmy shine

Started by rt green, September 06, 2007, 09:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

jimmy shine. well guys what do think? his show has been on awhile, so  is he friend or foe?
third string oil changer

bull

Quote from: rt green on September 06, 2007, 09:09:01 PM
jimmy shine. well guys what do think? his show has been on awhile, so  is he friend or foe?

Even though it's been on a while I have no idea what you're talking about. More details?

70charger_boy

I like his work.  As far as the show goes, it sems to be getting better every week.

Ghoste

Never heard of it.  This isn't anything to do with the Jim Shine that hangs out here and helps with guitar questions and General Lee stuff is it?

BrianShaughnessy

It's decent entertainment but I'd rather that it wasn't a "survivor" competition to see who gets the lousy job.   I don't see any of the 3 remaining kids hanging on there very long if they "won".

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Charger74

Their talking about the show "Hard Shine" on TLC, for those that don't know what everyone is talking about.

jaak

I like the show, way better than American Hotrod, plus you see that 68 Charger project in the background of about every show. He reminds me alot of Jesse James, the way he talks and acts.

Jason

BigBlockSam

Quoteit sems to be getting better every week 

:yesnod: i hate when they talk alot. show the work. they also make socal speed shop sound like they invented hotroding
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 07, 2007, 07:18:59 PM

:yesnod: i hate when they talk alot. show the work. they also make socal speed shop sound like they invented hotroding

They're crazy. As far as I know, some guy named Rene from Jersey started the real hotrodding trend way back in the 70's. 

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

70charger_boy

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 07, 2007, 07:18:59 PM

:iagree:

hemi-hampton

I seen they gave that Blonde Chick the boot a couple of weeks back, Looks like they got a empty position, I say put that Chick that got canned on Boyds show in there? :scratchchin: LEON.

BigBlockSam

who me? i didn't start it but i was blowing up motors and crashing cars in the 70's . young, dumb and full of c*m .  :drive: O0
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img