News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stupidist things you have EVER heard......

Started by beedees, August 25, 2007, 09:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Ok here is one.  One time a drunk comes wobbling up to me and proceeds to open his coat and show me a string of watches he has for sale.  I look at him and tell him I don't want to buy a watch and I show him my nice gold watch.  He then says, ok how much will you give me for that?  :brickwall:

moparguy01

Another time I was drinking with Todd _Wilson out in his garage and his buddy shitty came over (nicknamed for his constantly being drunk) and he told me we should go look at his race car, because it will "put nuts on my hair"

and my charger has more hp than his race car. haha

The70RT

Gibbs Toyota Racing Team  :rofl: :hah: :smilielol: :lol:............ Toyota Tony :slap: & Denny Camry
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: RD on August 30, 2007, 03:07:01 PM
click below, go to the bottom, click on last posts (and any others you care to search to find)... there ya go!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=143

:icon_smile_big:

Frickin' priceless!! Hey RD, check out the newest additon to my signature! :icon_smile_wink:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

So, I'm watching TLC's Property Ladder where there are 3 asian guys go in business together flipping a house.  They buy a condo and set a 2 week timeline.  The host of the show, Kristen Kemp(very, very hot) gives them suggestions on how to make money. Kristen has over 15 years experience flipping houses and real estate.  One of the asian guys ignores everything she says.

They start the project and the one guy who financed the flip says he does not want to do manual labor.  he doesn't show up for weeks.  It ends up taking 4 months and the house looks like crap. 

In the end, it doesn't sell and they lost 36 grand.

71ChallengeHer

Supercharged Riot

dumbest thing I heard?

That the Charger was going to have 4 doors, Automatic only & have a signiature cross-hair grill bumber

Mean 318

A guy loked at my coronet and asked me if I was going to do i like the general lee... nuf said!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

RD

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 01, 2007, 12:43:39 AM
Quote from: RD on August 30, 2007, 03:07:01 PM
click below, go to the bottom, click on last posts (and any others you care to search to find)... there ya go!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=143

:icon_smile_big:

Frickin' priceless!! Hey RD, check out the newest additon to my signature! :icon_smile_wink:

snicker snicker :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

Ah, what the hell.  This thread is good for a bump.  This kid is pretty stupid

The70RT

He's luckier than a kid at school where I work. Some other kids dared him to jump a train and he slipped and got his legs amputated

70charger_boy

Quote from: The70RT on November 16, 2007, 07:02:39 PM
He's luckier than a kid at school where I work. Some other kids dared him to jump a train and he slipped and got his legs amputated

We had a few of them here, back in the 80's when the Providence/Worcester railroad would come through.  Kids were dying every month

pettybird

Non-car:

Chuck from Scout camp (we were 13-14 at the time) "Of course he was smart!!  Why do you think they called him Einstein???"

car:

We have a pair of 'birds and a Daytona.  Any time ANYONE opens their mouth and starts with the phrase "I used to have one JUST LIKE THIS,"  and proceeds to tell you about a '67 Bonneville 4 door.  We get that a ton.

Close second are the morons who compliment us on our "Dodges" when looking at the Superbirds, where "Plymouth" is on the quarter panels, 27 inches long. 

1FastCharger

What the HELL??? I did not know Winebago made trains.

I get people in the shop all the time with the I used to have stories. One old guy came in with two buddies. They were talking about muscle cars and racing. This old guy said his buddy had an old Army Jeep that he put a blower on it. Because of the low gearing and 4X4 it got great traction and would run 8 sec 1/4 mile times. I really tried my best not to laugh. I figured he was too old to remember his facts.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

justin1987

When I was in 10th grade American History a girl asked:

Is Canada part of the United States or do we just own the land?

The teacher looked at her, sat down and didn't say anything the rest of class.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: pettybird on November 17, 2007, 01:54:28 AM
Close second are the morons who compliment us on our "Dodges" when looking at the Superbirds, where "Plymouth" is on the quarter panels, 27 inches long. 

:smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

hemihead

... some of the questions and answers on this website.  :eyes:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

69CoronetRT

Quote from: hemihead on November 19, 2007, 11:19:35 PM

QuoteThis is what happens when society is more worried about the rights of the individual than the rights of the majority.

QuoteNo thanks I like my women to be women. I think they all need to go back and learn from their grandmothers about how to cook, clean , and keep a man happy.

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

1FastCharger

This one happened this morning.

A self proclaimed car guy walks in the shop looking at the cars. He goes over to the 1970 Dodge Challenger and says,

"HEY! This is a NICE Camaro.      :rotz:
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

RD

Quote from: 1FastCharger on November 20, 2007, 03:31:57 PM
This one happened this morning.

A self proclaimed car guy walks in the shop looking at the cars. He goes over to the 1970 Dodge Challenger and says,

"HEY! This is a NICE Camaro.      :rotz:

why didnt you kick his A$$?  :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Sabre

I was debating an animal rights activist two days ago.  The debate started with the news story of "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere going over to Japan with the "Save the Whales" group to protest Dolphin hunts.  The animal rights nut claimed that nothing is safe to eat in the sea nothing.  He implied we should stop eating fish and meat and go VEGAN.  He then proceeded to tell us his many adventures with Dolphins and why hunting them is EVIL!!!

QuoteIn fact, about three weeks ago I was alone, swimming in a pod of Spinner dolphins. I dove to about 40ft and decided to just go limp, minimize my o2 burn and just sink. I barely sank 10ft when I felt two bumps on my back. I turned around and there were two Spinners looking into my mask, clicking interrogatively and asking if I was ok. I turned upright, smiled and generated an "I'm ok, thanks for asking" vibe and they swam with me back to the surface and stayed with me until they were satisfied.
[/b]

:smilielol: :hah: :lol: :eyes:

I then called him on his "nothing is safe to eat in the sea" claim and we ended up debating about it.  He linked to a study and an analysis by the FDA.  The analysis indicated that certain fish have mercury levels that are high.  Since certain fish have higher levels of mercury in them, consumers should limit there intake of these certain fish (with high levels of mecury) to once a week.  I was under the impression that your average person consumes fish once a week anyways.  He replied claiming the link proves his claim that nothing is safe to eat in the sea.

I then went to the FDA's website in which the FDA states that it is still safe to eat fish, in fact I even linked to the FDA's website.  The link was from Dr. Lester Crawford who is Acting Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The animal rights nut replied that the "anaylsis" he linked to by the FDA implies otherwise.  The problem for him was that the analysis didn't imply any such thing, the analysis stated that it is still safe to eat fish.  That yes fish have mercury levels in them and some fish such as sharks have higher levels of mecury.  No where did is state that nothing is in the sea is safe to eat and we should stop eating fish.  It stated that consumers should not eat alot of fish that have high levels of mercury in them on a daily basis. 

Talk about stupid, he first gives me a link to the FDA analysis which doesn't back up his claim.  I then explain to him why it isn't correct and then give him a link from the FDA's acting commissioner which supports my claim.  He ignored my link which was from the acting commissioner of the FDA, claiming it's just an op/ed.  Yet it's from the acting commissioner of the FDA. :brickwall:

hemihead

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on November 20, 2007, 12:49:52 AM
Quote from: hemihead on November 19, 2007, 11:19:35 PM

QuoteThis is what happens when society is more worried about the rights of the individual than the rights of the majority.

QuoteNo thanks I like my women to be women. I think they all need to go back and learn from their grandmothers about how to cook, clean , and keep a man happy.

Should have quoted yourself too.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

The70RT

Some guy about a year ago that I work with - Do you still have that old Charger. Some kid is looking for one and would give around a 1000 for one. The guys last name is Studebaker and that's what he is into. I said this ain't no Stude you tard!!!! After I told him it was an insult and told him what it really was and the value he said " I didn't know" I said exxxaaactllly!! and should have  :nutkick: