News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BMOTOXSTAR, I Couldn't Get you a Yuengling Shirt, How's This ?

Started by 71ChallengeHer, August 23, 2007, 07:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

68chrgrwife

Sorry about hijacking this thread, but Jackie does you  bar serve the new smirnoff raw tea?  The club I go to just started serving it and it is fantastic..if anyone is looking for something new this is it....it tastes just like Sweet Iced Tea!!! 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 23, 2007, 08:21:29 PM
Sorry about hijacking this thread, but Jackie does you  bar serve the new smirnoff raw tea?  The club I go to just started serving it and it is fantastic..if anyone is looking for something new this is it....it tastes just like Sweet Iced Tea!!! 
Yep, we have the Raw Tea. It's great. Did you try the Raw Green Tea ?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 23, 2007, 08:22:23 PM
That is really sweet. :cheers:
Did you really get it for me? :shruggy:
Yep, it's for you. :2thumbs: We put up a bunch of new signs. And this one was in the best shape. So I took it for you. :D

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 23, 2007, 09:33:00 PM

didn't even know about the raw green tea...i gota find that one.  We went to about 6 different places to find the raw tea.  It is not easy to find out here.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 23, 2007, 11:53:06 PM

didn't even know about the raw green tea...i gota find that one.  We went to about 6 different places to find the raw tea.  It is not easy to find out here.
They have raspberry and peach, too.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 24, 2007, 12:18:27 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 23, 2007, 11:53:06 PM

They have raspberry and peach, too.

Yeah I know about the rasberry and peach (they didn't have those ones when I was at the club, so I couldn't try them)..man I gotta find the green tea ones though....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER