News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car on the track... with pics....

Started by 426wedge, September 23, 2005, 04:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426wedge

We went to Dragway 42 to see what the Plymouth would run.  With 2:94 gears and an open diff, I was not expecting much.  Well, I was shifting into third gear going through the traps.  So almost the whole quarter was in 1st and 2nd gear.  I still managed a best of 15.43 @
90mph.  The old 426 pulled pretty good.  Now I just need a set of gears...........

The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

RD

cool shots.  they do not make you guys where helmets?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

426wedge

You only have to wear a helmet if you go 13.99 or faster.

firefighter3931

Once you get that badboy hooking you'll be needing a helmet and probably a bar !  :drive:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

RD

heck yeah, i agree with ron on that one.  keep rippin it up and please tell me you beat the slomaro
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

426wedge

Quote from: RD on September 23, 2005, 06:19:46 PM
heck yeah, i agree with ron on that one. keep rippin it up and please tell me you beat the slomaro

He took me out of the hole but i gained on him the rest of the track.  Lost by a fender.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Plumcrazy

Quote from: 426wedge on September 23, 2005, 07:53:05 PM
Quote from: RD on September 23, 2005, 06:19:46 PM
heck yeah, i agree with ron on that one. keep rippin it up and please tell me you beat the slomaro

He took me out of the hole but i gained on him the rest of the track.   Lost by a fender.

Rematch :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Black and Blown

i'm jealous.  My car is 'this' close to track-ready.  replaced the u-joints and bent driveshaft.  new front tires.  should be on the track next weekend.