News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STANDUP' Gen Lee for sale on Ebay.........

Started by R2, August 19, 2007, 11:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elamotr

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 20, 2007, 11:43:17 PM
That ebay ad looks like a scam.  The pic posted was not contained in the original ad.  If you ask me I'll say it is a punk pulling a practical joke.
NOPE NOT A SCAM ITS HERE AND IT WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

moparstuart

a theft is a theft is a theft    stolen car
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

elamotr

UHH GO TO EBAY AND VIEW THE SIGNED BY RICHARD SEPHTON BILL OF SALE WHAT PART OF THIS ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING HE RELEASED HIS INTEREST HE SOLD IT IT WAS NO LONGER HIS HE GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE DO YOU HEAR THE WORDS THAT ARE COMOING OUT OF MY MOUTH...... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

69charger2002

that long paragraph was sure hard to read without getting a headache.. all caps; was there even an end to any of the sentences? i do understand your point though chief both sides should always be heard..i've never really had much of an opinion on whose car it should be blah blah blah. we'll NEVER know 100% of the truth 20 years later.. what would be nice is if the car could be seen in public again without the fear of some county mounties barging in and swiping the car from an event..anyway good luck selling your car. BTW high bidder doesn't necessarily get it, as even a bid of $100k apparently doesn't meet reserve?!?!  ::)
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

elamotr

I WILL SELL IT FOR THE BEST BID IF I SEE FIT AT THE END OF AUCTION...AND ITS NOT THAT IM AFFRAID OF SHOWING THE CAR IVE JUST GOT OTHER IRONS IN THE FIRE HENCE THE NEED TO SELL

FastbackJon

The signed bill of sale looks like it shows Sephton released all personal interest to the car on 4-4-1983.

Also, this looks like a valid Washington state title, just like I have for my Chargers.

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Daytona R/T SE

The starting bid is now $180,000.... Good luck with that!

Troy

Quote from: Troy on November 20, 2007, 09:20:30 PM
What happened to our eagle-eyed readership??? You guys are slackers...

I'm not in a warning kind of mood either so keep it civil.

Troy

I guess I was the only eagle-eyed reader to notice the new member then...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Blakcharger440

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 21, 2007, 04:46:00 PM
The signed bill of sale looks like it shows Sephton released all personal interest to the car on 4-4-1983.

Also, this looks like a valid Washington state title, just like I have for my Chargers.

I knew there was probably more to the story than people have been telling.  I hope the seller gets what they think it is worth and the new owner is happy with the car.

And with a signed bill of sale from 1983 and a valid title i would say there is nothing more.  :popcrn:

The70RT

Going from 100K - 180K I don't even think the owner knows what it is worth. It is only worth what a certain buyer will pay at acertain time. On racingjunck.com it is 500K If you want what it is worth right NOW put it on ebay for a dollar  :idiot:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

elamotr

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on November 21, 2007, 06:40:01 PM
Quote from: FastbackJon on November 21, 2007, 04:46:00 PM

I knew there was probably more to the story than people have been telling.  I hope the seller gets what they think it is worth and the new owner is happy with the car.

And with a signed bill of sale from 1983 and a valid title i would say there is nothing more.  :popcrn:

thank you finally someone out there can see whats up

RD

too much controversy on this car for me to believe anyone... then again... i dont have 180K to pay for a car that was built for less than 10K.  so i just really dont give a shit anymore.  the car can get blown up for all I care.  I wont lose sleep on it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

I'm with you RD, that's why I say the car is cursed.

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on November 22, 2007, 08:01:21 PM
stolen, cursed , deffinitly not worth all the baggage and stigma that comes with it
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mike DC

April 4th, 1983? 

Umm . . .

I'm not sure what that is supposed to signify, but that time period sounds a little early to qualify as "after the TV series when the car was Rich's." 
In the spring of '83 they weren't even filming the final season of DOH yet. 

elamotr

say dee holer back at me ive lost your number

TUFCAT

I say this thread is cursed. :eek2:

RD

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 23, 2007, 08:24:57 PM

I say this thread is cursed. :eek2:

did i ever tell you cats taste like chicken? :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TUFCAT

RD, everything taste like chicken!......  ;D ;D ;D

justin1987

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 23, 2007, 10:00:01 PM
RD, everything taste like chicken!......  ;D ;D ;D

Or does chicken taste like everything?  :think:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 23, 2007, 11:16:04 AM

April 4th, 1983? 

Umm . . .

I'm not sure what that is supposed to signify, but that time period sounds a little early to qualify as "after the TV series when the car was Rich's." 
In the spring of '83 they weren't even filming the final season of DOH yet. 

:scratchchin: :iagree:

ChargersETC..ETC..

Anybody see they added more pics and and vintage black and white articles on the cars specs   :popcrn:
One of their documents it looks like car sold for "No money"  :shruggy:

The70RT

The price keeps going up and there is no bidders.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TUFCAT

The listing now says an offer of $180,000 has been offered elsewhere, and is on the table.... therefore they have increased the opening bid price to match the offer. If it was me, I would take the $180K just to be done with it - and I'd be happy as hell.   :yesnod:

Ghoste

And if I were paying the 180, I'd have to really wonder what I was getting for my trouble.