News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody In Ottawa that can help me?

Started by RT DAVE, August 18, 2007, 04:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

There is a lawnmower in ottawa for sale that I want but the owner will not ship.  Is there anybody near there that would be willing to help me out with boxing it up and sending it to me in WI?  Just curious.  I offered the lady $200 above asking price to bring it to a UPS store that would box it for her but she hasn't done so yet.  Thanks.
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Lurker

i am not in attowa but i am in canada and when i am to lazy to drive to mcdonalds i phone a cab company or a local delivary company and they go to the drive through and order for me and bring it to the house, they will do anything for a buck. if no one local responds soon try a local cab company or search for a delivary outfit they might be able to grab it and haul it to the ups store for ya.
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667