News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 10, 2008, 08:40:34 PM
My new daytona a-pillar chrome I got from larry (Daytonaola) . I have them sold and am purchasing a superior set from erik nelson in Minnesota !

I thought Larry's set was superior?  Or at least thats what he always told us.  I have a set from Erik, there is a picture of them on here somewhere but i cant seem to find it right now.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

can you get me a picture of them  ?????  are you happy with erik's ??????

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 11, 2008, 11:59:31 AM
can you get me a picture of them  ?????  are you happy with erik's ??????

I cant seem to find the daytonalo post about them where i posted pictures of eriks, i have them at home though and if i can remember i'll post pictures of them later tonight after 10:00pm probably.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

thanks brother  OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH 10 pm your a party animal  :smilielol: :smilielol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 11, 2008, 01:25:30 PM
thanks brother  OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH 10 pm your a party animal  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Here is my average week night. 

5:00pm get home and help set the table.
5:45 finish dinner, clean up the table, play with kids.
6:00 go for a walk to the park, play with kids, etc..
7:30 kids bath time, brush teeth, read books.
8:00 kids bedtime.
8:01 kid screaming because he needs a glass of water.
8:02 other kid screaming because she wants one too.
8:03 kid screaming because he cant find his Hot wheel Charger Daytona.  Dig thru sheets, find it under the bed.
8:04 other kid screaming because she cant find her teddy bear, walk around the house looking, go back to her room, its laying there next to her pillow.
8:05 kid screaming because he has to go pee.  His door is open right next to the bathroom, he will go out of his room to screw around but he wont go to the bathroom without permission. 
8:06 other kid screaming because she has to go pee also, even though they just went before bathtime.
8:07 I can go on and on and on.
8:15 work on my honey doo list till my spouse goes to bed.
10:00 Pauls free time!  i can either choose to go to bed, or get my own stuff done. 

moparstuart

damn sounds like me 5 years ago

isn't life grand   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   are you done having kids   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:?

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 11, 2008, 02:15:27 PM

its life grand   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   are you done having kids   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:?

That reminds me, i need to make a doctors appointment!   :moon: :hack: :smash: :scared: :badidea:

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 11, 2008, 03:12:32 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 11, 2008, 02:15:27 PM

its life grand   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   are you done having kids   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:?

That reminds me, i need to make a doctors appointment!   :moon: :hack: :smash: :scared: :badidea:
  is your hair falling out yet !         snip snip and the doctors done

tan top

got the motor in .... good stuff   :2thumbs: 
   :scratchchin:  still can't believe how that other block failed like that  :o  ...  .. 

:scope:  underside of  birdible  looks good  ..... :2thumbs:   intresting way to do the frame conectors :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

Quote from: tan top on August 11, 2008, 03:37:21 PM
  got the motor in .... good stuff   :2thumbs: 
   :scratchchin:  still can't believe how that other block failed like that  :o  ...  .. 

:scope:  underside of  birdible  looks good  ..... :2thumbs:   intresting way to to the frame conectors :yesnod:
yeah wasnt my plan on the frame connectors , that was my first body guy that did that , but they work and it seems much stronger now !

PocketThunder

:popcrn:

moparstuart

cool thanks paul , i shipped mine out yesterday

moparstuart

almost running , quintin & leo got most everything done today . just waiting on a couple of boot cups for the drag link steering arm and some hose clamps.  It should be started tomorrow . 
  todays pictures and my new clone second fender tag

moparstuart

with a/c, air grabber ,power brakes sixpac ,electronic ignition and super bird vacuum hlp's this engine bay is cramped and wiring/hose hell .

moparstuart

:drool5: empty trunk all the stuff is back on the motor. Thats the new custom car cover to fit the wing, nose  and convertible top

moparstuart

:popcrn: :drool5:  got the exhaust all bolted back on , Had to wait for new thicker lead pipe to manifold flange gaskets. The other really thin ones had already burned out with less then 500 miles on them .

moparstuart

Kick down linkage is all mounted back up

The70RT

Looks great. Too bad I didn't live closer I would come down for a ride.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 12, 2008, 09:50:03 PM
Looks great. Too bad I didn't live closer I would come down for a ride.
Your just a hop skip and a jump compared to most on here .  Your welcome anytime !!!  Hope to maybe squeeze in a cruise saturday night but lets not count those chicken just yet .  :smilielol:  I still have several wiring issues to search out but nothing that will keep me from driving it .

moparstuart

just got the call , it's running and has been idling for about an hour. They let me listen to it over the phone HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drive: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

tan top

Quote from: moparstuart on August 13, 2008, 04:25:07 PM
   just got the call , it's running and has been idling for about an hour. They let me listen to it over the phone HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drive: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

got it running  eh  :2thumbs:  good stuff     ..need a youtube video  :popcrn: ............... :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

xs29j8Bullitt

Congrats Stuart!  :cheers:
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

moparstuart

Quote from: tan top on August 13, 2008, 04:33:41 PM

got it running  eh  :2thumbs:  good stuff     ..need a youtube video  :popcrn: ............... :2thumbs:
hopefully later on tonight at least pictures maybe video !!!

hemigeno

Hmmm... wonder what you'll be bringing to St. Louis in September now??    :lol:

Congrats, Stuart!

:2thumbs:

Brock Samson