News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn: ::) ;)  new power disc brakes replace the old manual drum set up
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

new brakes :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

six pac motor

moparstuart

:popcrn:  that square bar is what we used to tie the frames together under the car . So now it has a full frame under it like all cars should especially a convetible.

moparstuart

My rear torq boxes were really beat up so we made new ones

moparstuart

:popcrn: last ones for now   My first body man was adamant that the motor had to be down and set in the car before he put the quarter panels on ?
  He said the weight was need to get the quarter panels set and straight on the car . Some people have said yes some no to that ?

daytonalo

moparstuart

not all of us can aford a hemi like you cupcake

dads_69

OK enough of the lovey dovey crap, Stu' whats up w/your '69 charger? Got any more for sale or?

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

daytonalo

moparstuart

Quote from: dads_69 on February 23, 2008, 09:46:39 PM
OK enough of the lovey dovey crap, Stu' whats up w/your '69 charger? Got any more for sale or?

Mark
no  i'm building a  daytona clone out of  it  it's slowly coming together  ,but a long term project.    actually Im building it for my wife   She showed interest in it So it's  hers now.  She never has liked my cars so i'm hoping this changes things!!                                             

dads_69

Daytona clone 'eh. Thats cool. I had to read your post three times before it hit me. You typed *wife's* like you have a few, I was thinking to myself for a brief moment, you pimp you!
And of course, any photos of the charger? Looking at your photo makes me miss mine, well one of them, a lot more than normal everytime I see your post.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

BigBlockSam

QuoteIts sounds like this daytonalo guy is a motherf$#@$#@

:yesnod: BE CAREFUL HE'S A MOTHERF%&% , TROUBLE, ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM . BUT WE GOTTA BE NICE TO HIM , CAUSE HE MAKES SOME GREAT DAYTONA PARTS. , IF NOT OUT THE DOOR. :slap:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on February 23, 2008, 11:14:26 PM
I sold it !! Going Hybrid !!!! :icon_smile_big:
get one of those vw rabbit diesels engines that runs on old mcdonalds cooking oil !!!!  you would look so cool and go green !!!

moparstuart

bird is coming along but,  anyone ever get a dash wiring harness for a 70 ralley dash style from year one .
   I got mine 6 years ago and it's a mess ,  they are working with us but we may have to get a current one the colors and plugs are way off ????

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on March 11, 2008, 04:02:13 PM
bird is coming along but,  anyone ever get a dash wiring harness for a 70 ralley dash style from year one .
   I got mine 6 years ago and it's a mess ,  they are working with us but we may have to get a current one the colors and plugs are way off ????

WTF! i was gonna sooner or later  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on March 11, 2008, 04:22:42 PM

I think the ones they make now are alot better mine had pigtails and wires for every option and the colors are wrong !!! they are working with us just slow going !

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on March 11, 2008, 04:27:38 PM
Quote from: The70RT on March 11, 2008, 04:22:42 PM

I think the ones they make now are alot better mine had pigtails and wires for every option and the colors are wrong !!! they are working with us just slow going !

Cool maybe you can trade for the right one.

daytonalo

moparstuart

moparstuart

We are fine tuning all the details on the car , but it's up and running and driving is at the exhaust shop now. Still have a couple of dash wiring issues . Soon to go to the upholstery shop for the top install .  More pictures soon

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on April 02, 2008, 09:01:49 AM
We are fine tuning all the details on the car , but it's up and running and driving is at the exhaust shop now. Still have a couple of dash wiring issues . Soon to go to the upholstery shop for the top install .  More pictures soon

Are you taking it on the cruise?

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on April 02, 2008, 09:18:21 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 02, 2008, 09:01:49 AM

Are you taking it on the cruise?
thats the plan , pushing to get all my ducks in a row , must get that top on it !

PocketThunder

i like your solid front axle during restoration..  :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

66chargerkid

It for the rear wheel steering conversion that was gonna happen =)