News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody get a front sway bar kit from AADCO? I've got a question...

Started by Afflyer, August 17, 2007, 12:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

I was like a kid on Christmas morning today, when UPS showed up at my door step with a rather heavy package from AADCO!  I opened it up and marveled at the weight of my brand spankin new front anti-sway bar!  ooooooo baby! shaweet!

Then I opened up the box of hardware and was perplexed as to the lack of information they include.  No instructions really, to speak of and only a set of four large bolts with flat washers and locking nuts, and another, smaller set of the same.  These go with the pair of mounting brackets that were also included.  My question is this; has anyone here gotten this same kind of kit from AADCO and installed it?

I need pics and lots of details if you guys can help me out.

Thanks!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Brock Samson

sounds like the bar i got and returned... thing was nowhere even close to fitting... it was way off.. no instructions either, as i recall when i ordered it, it was listed as fitting b-bodies up to '71.   :shruggy:

Afflyer

Brock you've got me startin to worry if I may end up doing the same thing you did.  I know it's a larger diameter bar than the stock one I've got.  I've got no problem going to the local hardware store to get the additional bolts, but I was hoping someone here has dealt with Addco and gotten instructions to this thing.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger-Bodie

what year is youre charger? ive got addco bars front and rear on my 68 and had no trouble atall.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............