News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just for fun: worst movie/TV shows of all time?..

Started by Brock Samson, August 16, 2007, 01:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Arkgl01 on August 16, 2007, 03:12:11 PM
Dukes of Hazzard: The beggining.... :puke:

I actually thought it was ok :leaving:......

The worst movie ever is Scary Movie 4
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparguy01

the duks of hazzard : the beginning was real bad. I watched till the first commercials, then i think i found a Ronco informercial to watch.

The highlander II was another terrible movie.

im suprised nobody mentioned "the wraith"

Lowprofile

BTW, it had a Mopar in that movie!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charger_boy

Quote from: moparguy01 on August 16, 2007, 08:29:02 PM
the duks of hazzard : the beginning was real bad. I watched till the first commercials, then i think i found a Ronco informercial to watch.

Russ, the wraith was awesome!!!  It had a 67 baracuda in it.   Plus, Charlie Sheen went on a killing spree with a real cool car

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

Mike DC

The suckage of "Firestorm" was pretty amazing.

"Starship Troopers" is so bad that it's fun.

Drache

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 16, 2007, 09:58:03 PM

The suckage of "Firestorm" was pretty amazing.

One of my dad's skydiving friends was killed during that movie. It was him who performed the stunt that you see of jumping the bike off the cliff. He was ordered to use a female dummy strapped to him which at first he refused but they insisted. He jumped out of the helicopter, had a problem with his chute but couldn't cut it away and pull his reserve since the dummy was strapped to his front.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

well i'm sorry to read that,..
  One of my old friend's Brother is a famous stunt double in the James Bond films etc. he does absolutly crazy crap that makes me dizzy just hearing the stunts discribed...  :eek2:

Hey, but does underdog look like a pooch or what?...

see with all this free time now i got starz and several other movie channels, and i'm checking out films i'd never go see or even rent the DVD's of,..
and man do they stink...  :-\ 

I have seen some awsome supriseingly good  movies though,... like American Physco,.. THAT MOVIE ROCKS!!!  :yesnod:

Daytona R/T SE

About Schmidt. The most depressing movie ever  :brickwall: I wanted to rip my own face off, then it got worse.... Kathy Bates, full frontal nudity  :puke:

Dear Undugoo...... :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

justin1987

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 16, 2007, 10:59:19 PM
I wanted to rip my own face off, then it got worse.... Kathy Bates, full frontal nudity  :puke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

68chrgrwife

Hubby loves The Wraith  and I thought it was pretty good too
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger74

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 16, 2007, 08:39:57 PM

Russ, the wraith was awesome!!!  It had a 67 baracuda in it.   Plus, Charlie Sheen went on a killing spree with a real cool car

And it was a DODGE, ableit a concept one but still really cool.

74-StreetMachine

Blues Brothers 2000,    what a bomb!

I thought the Wraith was pretty cool, not the best movie by any means but good for it's time.
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

NYCMille

DUEL... ugh... man did that suck, I was praying that truck would just crush Dennis Weaver, sadly though, it never happened.

rav440

worst movie ever was TWO LANE BLACKTOP , i bought it last year on dvd it took me 6 days to get thru it , i kept thinking to myself " WhenTF is this move going to become interesting ? " the it ended WTF ?

i gotta check the jets
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Brock Samson

some people actually like that movie...
and the DOH movie too...  :slap:

Mike DC

The first DOH movie would have been sorta tolerable as forgettable Broken Lizard comedy if it just hadn't been dressed up as a "Dukes of Hazzard" thing. 
It hardly had anything to do with the old TV series other than the paintjob on the car & the names they put on the characters.

The second "DOH beginning" straight-to-DVD flick was truly trash of the first order.  (It made the first DOH movie look well-done, and I wasn't sure that was possible.)
I can't believe they decided to invest $8 million dollars into a second DOH flick and that's what they got out of it.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

I'd like to see the size of the jack that got this car up on those jack stands! :o :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68chrgrwife

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 17, 2007, 02:35:36 PM
I'd like to see the size of the jack that got this car up on those jack stands! :o :lol:

Fork load lifter??
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

70kracken

yup prolly the one in the back infront of the chevelle.  oh and i'm pretty sure that napoleon dynamite is the sorriest movie ever made.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Mike DC

No way!  Napoleon Dynamite was awesome!
It was a cheapo small-time movie from a no-name director that made it big on its own quirkyness. 

And it was derivative of NOTHING. 
I think that counts for a lot in this day & age.  Almost everything else in pop-culture is just one big remake/homage/take-off after another.

Brock Samson

dongar69

imo  absolute worst movie........Going overboard with Adam Sandler
One of my favorites,albeit stupid, Joe Dirt.