News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jobber Master Cylinder.

Started by Alberta71RT, August 14, 2007, 01:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberta71RT

Have to replace my master cylinder on my 71 Charger (front disc).I ordered an adapter plate to go from a 4 bolt to a 2 bolt style and want to get a jobber MC from an autoparts store(NAPA/Canadian Tire ??) What should i ask for that will work on my car???was thinking of getting one from a wreckers but thought that seeing its the brake maybe might be a better idea to get a new one!!!Also when i ordered the adapter plate from Dodge they said i might need the "pushrod kit" also!?!?  Cant the existing pushrod be adjusted longer to just make up the thickness of the adaptor plate????
Life isnt a practice run!!

Alberta71RT

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:   Well i guess i should have researched more before i assumed that i couldnt get an original style. Looks like NAPA has them for $38.69 new! :brickwall: :brickwall: :shruggy: :shruggy:
Life isnt a practice run!!