News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's finally finished!! ...Gentlemen........welcome to "Claudia" (PICS !!!)

Started by Pistolpete, August 12, 2007, 08:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistolpete

After 2 + years, twice the amount of money I thought it would take and COUNTLESS hours, she's finally here, home where she belongs..........DONE (except for the de-bugging)(BTW...someone could have wared me abut the debugging...LOL) anyway, enjoy the pics, I will be putting the rest of decals and vacuum hoses on today and I will post pics as I finalize the details.
For those of you that have been following along at home, I wonder if yoiur comments re: my Indecent proposal: should I sell her post will now change that you've seen her complete.

Oh and before I forget.....MANY THANKS TO TREVOR AND ALL OF YOU AT DC.COM......there is absolutely no way that she would be HALF the car she is without the vritually endless supply of knowledge and patience not to mention answering all of my stupid questions.........THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL!!!

couple of things:

PS...... I wish I had the skill to have done this all myself but that just wasnt the case, special thanks to Gary Nolan at diamond trim (www.diamondtrim.com) who is an absolute wizard with interior and trim and also Peter Howe of Howe motor works for there excellent work.

Pete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Pistolpete

few more........
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

ummm.......more?
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Challenger340

Only wimps wear Bowties !

Winged 1

72Rallye440

70charger_boy

It's nice to be rich.  That is one kick ass ride. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Nice porsche too

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

Pistolpete

Thanks guys, but for the record....I'm not rich, the porsche in the background of the shot is another customer at diamond trim............
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

The70RT

:2thumbs: NICE!! Is the frontend lower that norm? Are you leaving the exhaust tips off? I bet you feel like the earth has been lifted off your shoulders after getting it all done and just sitting back admiring all the hard work you done  :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pistolpete

Almost forgot..........the colour is the new GoManGo, it just LIGHTS UP in the sun....lovin' it!!
the front end is slightly lowered,not usre if it will stay that way...
gonna put exhaust tips on, jusst deciding what to go with......so far the "standard" magnum exhaust tips are in the lead, anyone have any other ideas?
I 'll feel a lot better when the bugs are worked out and I can drive it properly.........but ya, its nice to have her home!!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Charger1973

Excellent color choice...  Cant wait to see some pics at a show, I bet it stands out. 

70charger_boy

Well pete, I was kidding about the rich comment, but I love it when someone completes a project.  I think about selling my project all the time.  Are you still selling?  I really hope you don't, because that car looks like alot of fun.  I would give my left nut to have that car and a few others on this site.  Keep us posted and if you do want to sell I have a few people over here in rhode island that would want it

Pistolpete

No worries,

BTW.....anyone know where the tire pressure decal goes? door jamb somehwere I think??

Not sure if she'll ever be up for sale but I have a guy in BC who has offered some decent money for it, but I'll keep ya posted....

Pete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

greatwn73

moparsons

dodgecharger-fan

Beat me to it great - I was going to say "Just in time for MOPARfest!"

So, how about it Pete..

I was on the fence about going this year - without a car in the show - but if you and Claudia will be there, that'd tip over the fence on the side that's going.

rt green

third string oil changer

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Brock Samson

looks yummie...
i'd like to see alot more pictures, couple things bug me,.. the bottom of the doors in the interior shots,.. the lengh of the exhaust tips, BTW: i once saw a link to some place that has three inch exhaust tips the regular charger style just a bit bigger... i think shakey posted the link for me..
the other thing i was thinking is that the wheel well stainless would really make the car...
  IMO. Great Lookin ride, congrats!!!
  more pics please.. luv the plate too..  :2thumbs:

Hemidog

Pistolpete

When and where is moparfest!!?? , I thought I missed all he shows? I'd love to see her get judged (I'm told she's podium finisher?)
if the bugs are worked out - I'm there! Maybe even if they're not!

she rumbles like a storms coming in, and thats exactly what I was going for - 3" exhaust front to back, haven't opened her up yet so I cant say how quick she is but I will let you all know!!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

Hi Brock,

The exhaust was left a little long until I decide which tips I want, then I can cut to suit what works
I dont know what you mean about the bottom of the doors?

Pete
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd