News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here has a 2006+ Charger?

Started by moparknighthawk, August 10, 2007, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT4ME

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on May 12, 2008, 08:03:49 PM
QuoteI've never heard one person say it was love at first sight for the '06 Charger like so many have said about the classic Chargers. Instead it's always something like, "the design grew on me" or "I like the performance" or "it's comfortable" etc.
I do have to agree with you on this statement....I am in the same category, as in it had to grow on on me visually, but I was hooked on the power  handling and comfort as soon as I gave it a try........ And NO ONE could argue that it has the same appeal as the first 3 generations......2nd and 3rd generations are still my favorite cars in the world

:iagree: Ditto..... I hope my answer doesn't make me a Ditto Head cause I hate that guy  :eek2:    :lol:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

ITSA426

I must be the odd man on this part.  I went shopping for a 300C, saw the 06 Brochure with the top banana sunroof car doing the burnout and decided to order the car.  I liked it immediately.  I test drove the 300C and the GoMango Charger so I was comfortable ordering the yellow Charger.  It looks nice next to the RumbleBee.

Regarding "that guy" would the word be didiot?