News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Traveling Vietnam Wall with web cam

Started by 69CoronetRT, August 09, 2007, 11:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69CoronetRT

My town has the honor of hosting the American Veterans Traveling Tribute. The main attraction is an 80% replica of the Vietnam wall in Washington DC. It's 370 feet long and eight feet tall. The guys that run this organization and display are a class act. If the traveling tribute ever comes to your area, please take the time to go and see it. It is very moving.

We set up a web site to promote the event. There is a web cam on the site running 24/7 through Sunday, Aug 12th.

bringthewall.com

(we do seem to be having some integration problems outside of our service area. If you have trouble viewing the video, please send me a PM. We are still trouble shooting.)
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Charger1973

Hey Doug that is really cool I wish I had time to go see it. 

69CoronetRT

It is. If you ever get the chance, go see it. It is well worth it.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Charger74

Definetely see it, I haven't but then again, I've been to the real one.  That I would definetely recommend to anyone who goes to DC.