News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FREE HEMI, showed up today. DC.com Meet in Kent Aug. 11th.

Started by 472 R/T SE, August 08, 2007, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

So far, bull is maybe tagging along with me and Mike (River) is meeting us at the first rest area north of I-205 & 5 at 7am.

Anybody care to join?  Who all is going so Mark can get a heads up?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29861.0.html

Kent Covenant Church
12010 SE 240th Street
Kent, WA 98031

10 am - 2 pm
lunch provided
no cost

my cell 206-459-6664 (Mark)
253-630-2004

bull

I was just wondering if Dane will make it again? Last time he was there he had a red Daytona and I haven't seen the yellow one yet. He doesn't seem to venture far beyond Salem.

rare69

bull

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

89MOPAR

I can't make it, we have a big unscheduled shutdown at work, and no-one is escaping the wrenching.... :'(

Maybe if Bull's Charger [ the car] were to actually be there, to do battle with any new 21st century charger, I'd have found a way... :rofl:

Here's hoping for good weather, burning rubber , and a nice cruise after the show !    :cheers:

Have fun fellas, see you next year.  If anyone reading this is in a few hours range of that meet , you should go - laid back , good people,  great cars !

Thanks for organizing the show again Mark, and promoting this as an annual event. :coolgleamA:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

bull

Quote from: 89MOPAR on August 10, 2007, 12:39:05 PM

Maybe if Bull's Charger [ the car] were to actually be there, to do battle with any new 21st century charger, I'd have found a way... :rofl:

The '06 already won the ugly race hands down. :nana: :yesnod: I see you start talking smack and then announce you can't make it. How convenient. :slap:

472 R/T SE

That's right ladies and gentleman.  Tomorrow there will be a brand new, still in the box 426 Hemi given away.   ;)

bull

472 R/T SE

89MOPAR

Hey Bull,

Each time I have been to that show I have brought a Mopar Musclecar.
   1st year i brought two chargers.
  Next year and the year after I brought one charger
  Another year I brought my 'Cuda
And another year I brought a GTX.

Ask Mike or Mark if you need some confirmation

Now to my knowledge you have NEVER brought a car........ Enough said ?
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

bull

Again, I don't know what point you're trying to make but sure, enough said. I don't have enough money to finish the car I have now let alone buy a second Charger, a GTX and a Cuda although I would gladly own any of those if I could. :shruggy: Whatever. Please just make your point and we'll move on. I have nothing against you (I don't even know you) but you seem hellbent on trying to make me feel bad for my lack of interest in the Hurst 300 and/or the fact that I can't afford four muscle cars. Why does it matter? What's the point of your contention?